Are you looking for nicknames for Donald Trump? Then you’ve come to the right place! We have compiled a list of all Donald Trump nicknames and the names he calls his opponents.
Donald Trump is our 45th president, and no matter how you feel about it, there’s no denying that he’s made quite a reputation for himself.
His name and the plethora of nicknames people have bestowed upon him are on the lips of people all over the globe, and these people can get creative.
There’s no shortage of things to call our fearless leader. Whether you’re writing him fan mail or trying to spice up an angry blog post, we’ve got an inexhaustible list of names for the Commander in Chief and a few choice monikers that the man himself has drummed up for his opponents.
Open up your Facebook page and get ready to type out an opinionated status update because here’s a list of funny Trump nicknames compiled from the brightest, and one not-so-bright, minds on the internet.
Table of Contents
Nicknames for Donald Trump
Here is a compilation of the funniest Donald Trump nicknames:
- 70-Year-Old Toddler: Given by Charles M. Blow and Samantha Bee on Full Frontal with Samantha Bee.
- Adolf Twitler: A pun on Adolf Hitler.
- Agent Orange: A pun on the chemical weapon and Donald’s skin color.
- Alpha Molester: This refers to Trump’s infamous groping tapes.
- America’s Black Mole: Given by John Oliver on Last Week Tonight.
- America’s Burst Appendix: Given by Samantha Bee on Full Frontal with Samantha Bee.
- Amnesty Don: Given by Joe Scarborough after Trump said he was softening his stance on illegal immigrants.
- Angry Creamsicle: Given by Stephen Colbert on The Late Show.
- Art Deal and Mr. “Art of the Deal: Donald Trump gave himself these nicknames when he made them the titles of his 1987 book, which he considers second only to the Bible.
- Assaulter-in-Chief: This refers to Trump’s infamous groping tapes.
- Asshole: This one’s self-explanatory.
- Baby Fingers Trump: Given by Michael R. Burch.
- Barbarian at the Debate: Given by Charles M. Blow.
- Barbecued Brutus: This refers to Caesar’s killer Brutus and Donald Trump’s skin color.
- Barrel-Shouting Meatball Donald Trump: Given by Chris Hardwick on @MIDNIGHT.
- Benedict Donald: This is a play on Benedict Arnold.
- Big Donald: Given by Marco Rubio, which was revised to “Pig Donald” by feminists.
- Birther Maniac: This name comes from Trump’s outrageous campaign to prove that President Obama was born in Kenya.
- Blitzkrieg Bozo: This is a combination of a type of warfare and the famous clown.
- Boiled Ham in a Wig: Given by Jon Stewart on The Axe Files podcast.
- Boldfinger: Given by Michael R. Burch.
- Boss Tweet: This refers to Donald’s penchant for jumping on Twitter.
- Bratman: The hero that the United States doesn’t need or deserve.
- Bribe of Chucky: This refers to the movie about a murderous doll.
- Bully Boy: Given by Mike Rubio.
- Bumbledore: Refers to the character Dumbledore in the Harry Potter series.
- Bushman: Given by Michael R. Burch after Trump bragged about groping women to Billy Bush in the infamous tapes.
- Butternut Squash: Given by Trevor Noah on The Daily Show.
- Cancer in a Wig: Given by Trevor Noah on The Daily Show.
- Captain Chaos: Given by NBC News.
- Captain Outrageous: A pun on Captain Courageous made by Michael R. Burch.
- Cheddar Boy: This nickname highlights the extreme orange-ness of The Donald.
- Cheeto Benito: This nickname highlights the extreme orange-ness of The Donald.
- Cheeto Führer: This nickname highlights the extreme orange-ness of The Donald.
- Cheeto Jesus: Given by Rick Wilson.
- Cheeto-Dusted Bloviator: This nickname highlights the extreme orange-ness of The Donald.
- Cheeto-In-Chief: This nickname highlights the extreme orange-ness of The Donald.
- Cheez Doodle: Given by Maureen Dowd.
- Cheez Whiz: Given by John Oliver on Last Week Tonight.
- Chicken Donald: Given by Martin O’Malley.
- Chickenhawk: Because Trump evaded serving in the Vietnam War but portrays himself as a war hawk. He once said he was “the most militaristic person on the planet.” Whatever that means.
- Cinnamon Hitler: Given by Trevor Noah on The Daily Show.
- Comedy Entrapment: Given by Jon Stewart.
- Comrade Cheetolino: This nickname highlights the extreme orange-ness of The Donald.
- Corn Husk Doll Cursed by a Witch: Given by Chris Hardwick on @MIDNIGHT.
- Creep Throat: Given by Seth Meyers on Late Night with Seth Meyers.
- Crybaby Trump: Given by Jeff Kanew.
- Daddy Warbucks: This refers to the character from Annie.
- Damn Turd Pol: Damn Turd Pol is an anagram of Donald Trump.
- Dangerous Donald: Given by Hillary Clinton.
- Darth taxeVader: This refers to the villainous character from Star Wars.
- Decomposing Jack O’Lantern: Given by Jon Stewart.
- Dehydrated Orange Peel: Given by Libby Inman.
- Demander-in-Chief: Given by Michael R. Burch.
- Diaper Donald: Given by Kevin Cavanaugh.
- Dire Abby: A pun on “Dear Abby” made by Michael R. Burch because Trump frequently tweets relationship advice to other people, but it’s usual dire.
- Donald Dodo: Refers to the famously stupid dodo bird.
- Donald Drumpf: Given by John Oliver on Last Week Tonight.
- Donald Tax-Duck: Given by John Joseph Ribovich.
- Donald the Deadbeat: Given by Dan Rather.
- Donny: Made famous by SNL’s Church Lady, played by Dana Carvey, but it was also his boyhood nickname.
- Draft Dodger: Given by Don C. Reed.
- Dumbo: given by Grace Taylor.
- Dump Tump: Given by Grace Taylor.
- Evil: Given by Gloria Reed.
- Failed Mail-Order Meat Salesman: Given by Ashley Feinberg while satirizing Trump Steaks.
- Fascist Carnival Barker: Given by Martin O’Malley.
- Fascist, loofa-faced shit-gibbon: Tweeted by Stephen Hoenstine.
- Feral Shouting Meatball Donald Trump: Given by Chris Hardwick on @MIDNIGHT.
- Fifth Avenue Freeze-Out: Given to him for trying to deny disabled vets the right to street vend on Fifth Avenue.
- Financially Embattled Thousandaire: Given by Gail Collins.
- Flat Top: Another of Trump’s boyhood nicknames.
- Fragile Soul: Given by Ted Cruz.
- Fruit of the Loom: Earned by looming over Hillary Clinton at the second presidential debate.
- Fuckface von Clownstick: Given by Jon Stewart
- Genghis Can’t: Given by Michael R. Burch because, unlike Genghis Khan, the Donald is not equipped to rule the world.
- Gentle Donald: Given by Ted Cruz.
- God: Given by Jay Leno.
- Godzilla, with Less Foreign Policy Experience: Given by Stephen Colbert on The Late Show.
- Golden Wrecking Ball: Given by Sarah Palin.
- Gossamer-Skinned Bully: Given by Graydon Carter.
- Government Expander: Given by Glen Beck.
- Grandpa Fucko: Given by Kyle Bunch.
- Groper-in-Chief: Given by Nicholas Kristof.
- Hair Apparent: A pun on Heir Apparent.
- Hair Furor: A pun on Herr Führer.
- Hair Hitler: A pun on Herr Hitler.
- Herr Lugenpresse: Given by Dan Rather.
- Human-Toupee Hybrid: Given by Stephen Colbert on The Late Show.
- Humble: Donald Trump’s ironic choice when asked to provide a Secret Service codename.
- Humble Cow Pie: Because he’s the last thing from humble.
- Humble Trump: Given by his son Eric Trump, aka “Eric the Red.”
- Hurricane Donald: Given by Jeff Singer.
- Immigrant-Bashing Carnival Barker: TIME Magazine, quoting presidential candidate Martin O’Malley.
- In-Vet-Irate Liar: Earned by claiming to support vets while trying to sweep them off the streets.
- Job Security (for Comedians): Given by Jimmy Kimmel on Jimmy Kimmel Live!
- John Baron and John Barron: Both are Donald Trump’s pseudonyms.
- John Boehner’s Tanning Partner in Crime: Given by Michael R. Burch.
- John Miller: Another pseudonym Donald Trump uses to brag about his exploits.
- Kelly’s Zero: A pun on Megyn Kelly’s Heroes.
- Killer Klown from Outer Space: Taken from the title of a “b” movie.
- King of the Oompa Loompas: Given by Justin Baragona.
- King of the Whoppers: Given by USA Today on Christmas Day in 2015.
- King Tut: Because his insults make millions of people go, “Tut, tut, tut!”
- Lady Fingers Trump: Given by Don C. Reed.
- Liberal Wannabe Strongman: Given by David McIntosh.
- Liberals’ Best Friend: Since the Trump administration will undoubtedly convert some conservatives into liberals.
- Loosin’ Donald: Given by Ted Cruz.
- Lord Dampnut: An anagram for Donald Trump.
- Lord Voldemort: Given by Rosie O’Donnell.
- Machado Meltdown: Given by Hillary Clinton.
- Maladroit Savage Spiraling Out of Control: Given by Charles M. Blow.
- Man-Baby: Given by Jon Stewart.
- Meathead: Given by John Joseph Ribovich.
- Mein Furor: Given by Murfster35 on DailyKos.
- Mogul: Donald Trump’s Secret Service code name.
- Moneydiaper McStupid: Given by Nick Musgrave.
- Mr. Brexit: Coined by himself.
- Mr. Chickenhawk: Because he’s a coward who portrays himself as a war hawk
- Mr. Macho: Given by Bernie Sanders.
- Mr. Meticulous: Trump’s military academy nickname, given because he folded his underwear into neat squares.
- Mr. Wiggy Piggy: Because he’s such a male chauvinist pig and that hair!
- Mussolini’s Taint: Given by Kyle Bunch.
- Narcissistic Human Airhorn: Given by Chris Hardwick on @MIDNIGHT.
- New York Pork Dork: Given by Michael R. Burch because Trump’s companies have feasted on government subsidies and tax breaks.
- No More Donald: Tweeted by Elizabeth Warren.
- Orange Anus: Given by Rosie O’Donnell.
- Orange Julius: A pun on the fruit drink chain and Julius Caesar.
- Orange Manatee: Given by Stephen Colbert on The Late Show.
- Orange Slug: Given by Rosie O’Donnell.
- Orangeback Gorilla: Coined after trying to physically intimidate Hillary Clinton in the second presidential debate.
- Panda Hair: Given by Elizabeth Harris Burch.
- Pander Hair: Also given by Elizabeth Harris Burch.
- Peripatetic Political Showman: Coined by The Fiscal Times.
- Pile of Old Garbage Covered in Vodka Sauce: Given by Trevor Noah on The Daily Show.
- Political Gutterball: Given by Michael R. Burch.
- Poor Donald: Given by Hillary Clinton.
- Poster Child of American Decline: Given by Robert Spencer.
- POTUS WRECKS: Given by Michael R. Burch.
- Putin’s Gambit: Given by Michael R. Burch.
- Queens’ Reich: Trump is from Queens, NY, and sounds like the second coming of the Third Reich.
- Rabble-Rousing Demagogue: Given by John Cassidy in The New Yorker.
- Riptide of Regression: Given by Dan Rather.
- Rome Burning in Man Form: Given by John Oliver on Last Week Tonight.
- Ronald McDonald Trump-Bozo: Given by Michael R. Burch.
- Sack of Gilded Lunchmeat: Given by Kyle Bunch.
- Screaming Carrot Demon: Given by Samantha Bee on Full Frontal with Samantha Bee.
- Scrooge Grinch McGrump: Given by Michael R. Burch.
- Serial Feeler: A pun on “serial killer.”
- Short-fingered vulgarian: Given by Grayson Carter.
- Silver Spoon Donald: Given by Don C. Reed.
- Snake Oil Salesman: Given by Rosie O’Donnell.
- Sniffles: Coined after The Donald sniffled like a cocaine addict during the second presidential debate.
- Sociopathic 70-Year-Old Toddler: Given by Samantha Bee on Full Frontal with Samantha Bee.
- Stubby Baby Fingers Trump: Given by Michael R. Burch.
- Stuporman: Since Trump’s superpower is putting people to sleep and making them dream, he has magical superpowers.
- Tan Dump Lord: An anagram for Donald Trump
- Tangello Fruit Roll-Up Stretched Over Cat Litter Donald Trump: Given by Chris Hardwick on @MIDNIGHT.
- Tangerine Tornado: Used by SNL’s Church Lady, played by Dana Carvey.
- Tangerine-Tinted Trash-Can Fire: Given by Samantha Bee on Full Frontal with Samantha Bee.
- TelePrompTer Trump: Given by Mark Sumner.
- Terroristic Man-Toddler: Given by Charles M. Blow.
- The Big Cheeto: This nickname highlights the extreme orange-ness of The Donald.
- The Boychurian Candidate: A pun given by Michael R. Burch on The Manchurian Candidate.
- The Chaos Candidate: Given by Jeb Bush.
- The Cowardly Lyin’: This refers to the Cowardly Lion in The Wizard of Oz.
- The Definer: According to The Donald, he defines other candidates, and soon after they become political trivia questions
- The Donald: Ivana Trump first used the term in a 1989 Spy Magazine cover story.
- The Dumpster: A pun on Trumpster and the “Dump Trump” slogan.
- The Emperor with no Balls: Graffiti found on naked statues of Trump.
- The Fomentor: Given by Trevor Noah on The Daily Show.
- The Germinator: Trump hates to shake hands because he’s a germaphobe.
- The GOP’s Unhinged Front-Runner: Given by Robert Schlesinger, the managing editor at U.S. News & World Report.
- The Grand Wizard of Snatching Defeat from the Jaws of Victory: Given by Murfster35 on DailyKos.
- The Greatest Charlatan (of them all): Given by Brent Bozell.
- The Human Bullhorn: Given by Jim Newell in Slate.
- The Human Corncob: Given by Erin L. Cody.
- The Man of Steal (made in China): Coined after Hillary Clinton pointed out that Trump hotels have been built with illegally-imported Chinese steel.
- The Michelangelo of Ballyhoo: Coined by TIME’s David Von Drehle in his cover article on Trump.
- The New Furor: A pun on Führer.
- The Only Plausible GOP Nominee: Coined by Bustle.
- The Predictable Endpoint of Republicanism: Given by Charles M. Blow.
- The Puerile Sophomoric Sniveler: Given by Charles M. Blow.
- The Shambling Sasquatch: Given after Trump stumbled and lurched around the stage in the second presidential debate.
- The Silver Spoon Scion: Given by Charles M. Blow.
- The Sophomoric Sniveler: Given by Charles M. Blow.
- The Spinster and The Sinister Spinster: Given by Michael R. Burch.
- The Teflon Don: Given by Michael R. Burch.
- The Tiny Fisted Emperor: Given by Murfster35 on DailyKos.
- The Trumpet: One of Trump’s boyhood nicknames.
- The Twitter Terror: Given by Michael R. Burch.
- The uniquely underqualified and overblown king of bragging and whining: Written in The New York Times.
- The Wedgie from West Palm: Given by Kyle Bunch.
- The White Kanye: Given by Bill Maher.
- The Winning Whiner: Donald J. Trump explained how he wins by whining in an interview.
- Tic-Tac-Dough: Given by Michael R. Burch.
- Tie-Coon: Given because his menswear line includes ties.
- Tricky Don Trump: Named after Tricky Dick Nixon.
- Trump of Doom: Given by Michael R. Burch. First used in a Facebook post on September 11, 2015.
- Trumparius: Given by Nate Silver from “The Age of Trumparius.”
- Trumpdozer: First used in TIME Magazine.
- Trumpelthinskin: Given by Murfster35 on DailyKos.
- Trumpenstein: Given by Murfster35 on DailyKos.
- Trumpinator: A play on the Terminator.
- Trumple-Doodle-Doo-Doo: A play on the sound a rooster (cock) makes.
- Trumpocalypse: Given by Markos Moulitsas on DailyKos.
- Trumptastrophe: Given by Chris McKay.
- Twitter-Drunk Donald: Given by a Bush aide.
- Two Pump Trump: Given by Troy Ramos.
- Two-Bit Caesar: Given by Bill Kristol.
- UNA (Unrepentant Narcissistic Asshole): Given by Jon Stewart.
- Vanilla ISIS: A pun on Vanilla Ice.
- Vet Evictor: Earned by staging a benefit for veterans after trying to sweep disabled vets from New York City streets for more than a decade.
- Voldemort: Given by Rosie O’Donnell.
- Walking Talking Human Combover: Given by Michael R. Burch.
- Weak Donald: Given by Trevor Noah on The Daily Show.
- World’s Greatest Troll: Coined by FiveThirtyEight Politics.
- Xenophobic Sweet Potato Donald Trump: Given by Chris Hardwick on @MIDNIGHT.
- Agent of Deranged Change
- The Angry Cheeto
- Bag of Toxic Sludge
- Bald-faced Crier
- The Bigoted Billionaire
- The Bilious Billionaire
- The Bouffant Buffoon
- Bush Baby and Bush Baby Fingers
- The Bush Basher
- The Bush Beater
- Captain Bluster
- Captain Crunch
- Captain Tantastic
- Clown Prince of Politics
- The Combover Con Artist
- Conspiracy Commander-in-Chief
- Con-Dike Gold Rush
- Crown Prince of Politwits
- Crybaby Prima Donald
- The Daft Draft Dodger
- Dainty Donald
- Damien Trump
- Darth Hater
- The Debate Hater
- Deeply Disturbed Fuzzy Orange Goofball
- Der Groepenfuehrer
- Der Trumpkopf
- Dickhead Dongle
- Dingbat Donald
- Dishonest Don
- The Disruptor
- The Dick Tater
- Dodgy Donald
- The Don
- Don the Con
- Don Dementia
- Donald Chump
- Donald deGonad
- Donald Dingbat
- Donald Dipshit
- The Donaldmeister
- Donald Doom
- The Donimator
- Donald Douche and the Bags
- Donald Duck
- Donald Duck Doo-Doo
- Donald Ducknuke
- Donald Dump
- Donald Gonad
- Donald the Menace
- Don Goner
- Donnie Bratso
- Donnie Darko
- Donnie TicTac
- Don of Orange
- Dr. Strangelove
- Duke Nuke ‘Em
- Ego Maniac
- The Emperor with no Clothes
- Itty Bitty Ball Trump
- The Fanta Fascist
- Field Marshall Trump
- Flip Flopper
- The Fomentalist
- Forrest Trump
- The Fraud of Fifth Avenue
- Frisky Frisker
- The Frontrunner
- Golden Calf of Doom
- God-Emperor Trump
- Great Orange Hairball of Fear
- The Great White Dope
- The Great White Dope on a Self-Hanging Rope
- Grope Dope
- Halfwit Tweet Twit
- Head Twit
- Herr Führer Trump
- Herr Trump
- The Human Amplifier
- The Human Combover
- The Human Tanning Bed Warning Label
- The im-POTUS
- The Inane Interjector
- The Infuriator
- The ISIS Candidate
- Jack the Gripper
- King of Debt
- King Leer
- King of Sleaze
- King of Spin
- King Trump
- King Twit
- K-Mart Caesar
- Last of The Mango Mohawkans
- Liberal Lip
- Little Donnie Sissypants
- Little Dutch Boy
- The Lone DeRanger
- Long Dong Trump
- The Lyin King
- Macho McGrump
- The Mad Shambler
- Mango Mussolini
- Master Debater
- Mr. Firepants
- Mr. Inappropriate
- Mr. Boinker Oinker
- New York Dork
- Orange Bozo
- Orange Caligula
- Orange Clown
- Orange-Hued Self-Immolator
- Orange Man
- The Orange Messiah
- Orange Moron
- Orange Omen of Doom
- Orange Toilet Bowl Crud Brought to Life as a Genital-Grabbing Golem
- Orange-Tufted Imbecile Intent on Armageddon
- Orange-Tufted Asshole
- Party Pooper
- President Gold Man Sucks
- President If-Urine-You’re-In
- President Rancid Velveeta
- Prima Donald
- Pudgy McTrumpcake
- Puffed Up Daddy
- Pussy Posse
- Putin’s Papaya-Flavored Pawn
- Putin’s Pet
- Queer Orangutan
- Republican Rapture Inducer
- Ryan’s Nope
- Scrooge McTrump
- Sir Sissypants
- The Spin King
- The Suicide Bummer
- The Swamp Draining Lizard-Man-Toddler
- The Talking Yam
- The Tanning Bed Warning Label
- Tangerine Jesus
- Tepid Trumpeter
- Thin Skinned Orange Peel
- Tic-Tacky Trump
- Timid Trumpster
- Tiny Hands Trump
- Tricky Trump
- Trump Card
- Trumpling Dildo
- Trumpty Dumpty
- Trump the Grump
- The Tufted Taliban
- Twat Twit
- Twitter Flitter
- Twitter Spitter
- The UNA Bomber
- Unreality King
- Venom-Drenched Regurgitated Slimy Orange Hairball
- Walking Punchline
- Whiny Don
- Whiny Donald
- The White Pride Piper
- YUGE Asshole
- YUGE Liar
- Zen Master of Hate
Nicknames Donald Trump Calls his Opponents
The following are the funny names President Trump has called his opponents:
- Crooked Hillary: This is Trump’s go-to nickname for his formal presidential campaign opponent in everything from speeches to Twitter.
- Sleepy Eyes: Trump’s nickname for NBC reporter Chuck Todd.
- Lyin’ Ted: Donald Trump called opponent Ted Cruz this until the day he dropped out of the race.
- Little Marco: The nickname for Marco Rubio first debuted on Twitter, but it didn’t take long for Trump to use it in a debate.
- Low-Energy Jeb: More of a description than a nickname, this moniker stuck with Jeb Bush throughout his campaign.
- 1 for 38 Kasich: This refers to John Kasich’s one win and thirty-eight losses.
- Goofy Elizabeth Warren: Another Trump nickname that found its start on Twitter.
- Rocket Man: This nickname references North Korean dictator and nuclear threat Kim Jong Un.
- Pocahontas: Another nickname for Elizabeth Warren referencing her Native American heritage.
- Crazy Bernie: Coined by The Donald for Bernie Sanders as the Democratic primaries trudged on.
- Cryin’ Chuck: This name only comes into play when Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer and Trump are in disagreement.
Bonus! Donald Trump became a popular street name for crystal meth in 2017.
President Trump recently nicknamed himself “President T,” maybe this will catch on; we will see.
Tell us your most hilarious Trump nicknames, flattering or hopefully otherwise, in the comments.
More President Nicknames:
245 thoughts on “409 Hilarious Nicknames for Donald Trump”
I think, Donald ‘QUACK’. Everything about him is a screw-up. He is a total ‘Quack’, every time he opens his mouth.
An effective take-down nickname, following DJT’s playbook, needs to be no longer than two words and mock some specific trait that you want to ridicule and the audience to define the person by.
How about Donald Mc’Pants-on-Fire?
I generally use Carrot Caligula or Mango Mussolini but recently saw someone make an anagram of Donald Trump—Lord Dampnut.
You can’t forget this one. Came up with it in 2015. We Call him, Donny Don’t. Because He’s the perfect example of what not to do and what not to say and how not to act.
Donnie Dildo (takeoff on Donnie Darko)
Trumpy doodle douchebag.
(inspired by Yankee Doodle Dandy).
Pulp Fiction. Cause he’s an orange liar.
Harbinger of the Apocalypse
An addition to one listed makes it useful for Trump or Putin
The Dick Tater (is potato)
addition is a trending bit from Colbert
Remember, Stormy Daniels referred to him in a tweet as “Tiny” in reference to his little, mushroom-shaped pud.
The Orange Turd
tater dick – dick tater
Wow, I scolled through like a thousand names. Didn’t see the ones I made up and use the most.
Did I see Mayor McGrift?
The Pied Piper of Mar-a-Lago
The grifter that keeps on grifting.
I’ve been calling him “Tangerine Smegma” In all comments for a long time now. Now it’s “Loser Tangerine Smegma”
-Play on Snidely Whiplash & Red Hair
For Jan 6 Riot:
A Day For the Racists
-Play on Marx Bros. “A Day at the Races” movie
My favorites are “Benedict Donald,” “Agent Orange” and “Don the Con,” but “Herr Burgermeister” also works. How about “Psycho Killer?”
President Colt-45, Malt Dickker
Tangerine Wankmaggot (courtesy of a sign from a UK protestor)
iDJT (idjit, vernacular of “idiot”)
that Loofah-Faced Shitgibbon
“Socalled president” – since he called judges “socalled judges”.
Baron Von Bone Spurs
Hot dog with candy floss
Warning to the ladies: Don Juan Trump…
Come on, guys! What about HAIR APPARENT TO THE THRONE OF AMERICA????
Seth Meyers’ latest: Rotting, Soulless Business Ham. Brilliant.
Dishonest John T. Rump
“His Royal Orangeness,”
Missing The Thermonuclear Bowel Evacuation Currently Disgracing the Oval Office, the Orange Screechweasel, and Dildo braggins
I don’t know if everyone will understand this one but I call him “The Blumkin Giving Pumpkin“
To explain the slang “Blumkin” – It’s the act of getting oral sex from another person while sitting on the toilet taking nasty shit. So I figured with him being known for his love of having unspeakably perverted sex acts, he probably has gave a Blumkin at least once behind closed doors. Was it with his friend Epstein after all the underage minors left so they could finish each other off? We may never know..but he sure seems like the type of guy that is into that stuff! Lol
A good nickname should go to the essence of a person. My nickname for Trump is “Grifter Don” because that encapsulates who he is…a con artist, a scammer, a grifter who is ripping off our country and everyone he comes in contact with and has no moral conscience.
—-I refer to him as the “P.O.t.u.S.”…because he’s the biggest presidential p.o.s. ever. Sadly, it never seems to catch on.
—-Cuntmander In Queef
—-Deferment Donnie (to the fifth degree)
Names for The Donald
Donald Ducket DonaldFrump Donald tRump Donnie Corona Old Muck Donald Donald Sumpump Dumbald Trumbrage
Narcissist in Chief
President Dotard Dump
(Ladies and Gentlemen,)The Dicktator of the Ununited States The Pussy Grabber of
The Orangeman The Orangeutan
Tweeter The Monkeyman
Potus Scrotum Potus Analis
I think “The Lying Tomato” would be just about perfect. It’s a take on Snowboarding and skateboarding superstar Shawn White’s nickname “The Flying Tomato”. Since tomatoes were naturally orange or yellow until we stared genetically modifying them, and since I grow a lot of orange tomatoes in my garden (Amana Orange heirlooms if you’re wondering), I think the nickname is pretty much perfect, especially since the guy can’t tell the damn truth, like ever.
“Marmalade Hellbeast” truly resonates deep within my soul. Lmao ???? I love it!
Typo? Donorrhea…Bloviating Buffoon is fun. Twitler’s the best.
You’ve got some really good ones. Thanks for sharing!
I usually alternate between “Idiot-In-Chief” and “The Annoying Orange,” though I used “Orange Baby-Man” during his first year in office.
Bunker Bitch Boy
Trump didn’t care about those who lost or suffered a huge event that happened that is important to them
James Buchanan’s nickname.
Famous for dividing the country.
Humpty Trumpy (chubby plus fragility and impossibility to fix)
King Trump the Toilet Throned (way he sits on chairs with visiting dignitaries)
Golden Orifice (lips shape when talking)
Verbosity in Chief
Pucker-lips Trump (for the way he talks
The Great Pretender [from British history]
Leaning Tower of Trump [for standing stance)
Donny minus Melanie Show
Daoud Juan Trump
Arms Salesman Trump
Bogus Billionaire Trump
The Dishonourable President
Prince Trump of Saudi Arabia and Israel
Tighty Whitey President
plus applying to him all the nicknames he gives others:
President Pinochio, I don’t think this needs an explanation.
What about Commander Bone Spurs
He used to be called Cadet bone spurs, so after the election his title would’ve changed to ‘Commander’ bonespurs
FYI bone spurs are known as “osteophytes”, so Trump would be “Orange Osteophytes” in the medical community
Tangerine Palpatine is my favorite
Darth Cheeto also gets the point across
Love these ????????
Orange Shit Stain
I heard from many many people that Melanie calls Donny “Mushroom Head” (with a comb over). Then she breaks out in a giggle. I think Stormy Daniels coined that nomen for Herr Drumpf. I also heard from many many people that Melania is allergic to mushrooms which is why she is constantly disinfecting herself whenever “Mushroom Head” is close! At least that’s what many people have said. Yes, many many people have said this. Now I can’t speak to anyone I know dying in the WTC disaster but DJT sure knows many many people that did, at least he says he does. Not that he can remember any of their names, just that he knows them…..he says they were friends of his but that probably explains why Trump can’t remember their names. Friends! Yah sure! Pull my other leg! You have your right knee and your left knee and then there’s your “Mushroom Head” knee (a.k.a. Donald J. Trump … a wee-knee if I ever saw one!). That’s it Donny, look at the teleprompter and annunciate every syllable, every letter that you see there. You can do it, Donny. Make us proud and say supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!
Need to add: “Trumple Foreskin”
Need to add:
“Commander in Cheese”, “Donald Gump”
Forgot to add:
“Julius Cheeser”, and “Emperor Idontgiveaschitticus”
Bugermeister Ass Boil
Donnie Two Speaks
I keep thinking about some news piece I heard about this re-opening of the
economy coming up, where some of the first businesses mentioned were
tattoo parlors and massage parlors… bizarre on its own.
I have this image of Trump walking into a massage parlor with his royal
blue robe on, viewed from behind, then he disrobes to reveal a big diaper.
How about Donald the Duck of Death
borrowing from Nancy Pelosi’s recent comments and Gene Hackman’s Duck of Death from Unforgiven.
I like Trumplethinskin and I don’t know if this is on the list yet- Rancid Circus Peanut
Dim Don Dumb, Putin on the Ritz, Fuckstik, Pharthammer, The Overblown Balloon, Commander Bone Spurs, The Potty Potus, Commandant Clueless, President Grabem Bydah
I came up with “45 Tears”
I have 2 names
My sister gave him the name “Pig Lip”.
I gave him the name “ConMan Don”
Since January, 2017; Bigly Brainfart
So Called Regent Of The Unintelligent Masses, IMPOTUS SCROTUM
My personal favorite is Trumpty Dumpty….
Trumpty Dumpty squats on his wall,
Trumpty Dumpty will have a *GREAT* fall,
And Putin’s toy soldiers (the Praesident*s men),
Will all be in Hell ’till it freezes again…
… — …
… — …
… — …
THIS tRump poem ROCKS!!! Thanks for the laugh!
Fingers crossed that our national nightmare ends on Tuesday (well, once the results are in, obviously). I know it won’t end the day he is dragged out of the People’s House, but it’s a fresh start and the only way we can move FORWARD together after 4 years of HELL. The US cannot withstand another 4 years of this menace. God forbid he somehow manages to cheat his way to a win (like in 2016-watch “The Greatest Democracy Money Can Buy: The Case of the Stolen Election” by Greg Palast for the evidence, i.e. Operation Crosscheck, etc. Scary but true stuff!)
I also highly recommend “UNFIT” & “Totally Under Control”. “Totally” gives a complete timeline of the events leading up to and including the COVID-19 pandemic, as well as tRump’s choice to ignore the experts (scientists & MD’s) which resulted in the virus killing 225k+ citizens (and counting). Had he simply followed the advice that was given him, the virus could have been contained, and the “lockdown” that he hates so much could have been avoided! He is ultimately the only one to blame for the US ever needing to go into lockdown because he chose to waste months doing NOTHING to stop the spread across the country. Of course, he thinks he did “a really great job” and that it’s always been “Totally Under Control”.
Completely useless POS-Flush the Orange Turd November Third!
How about “winner” and “46”
If he won he would still be 45, I guess this proves a statement made by President Twitler and I Quote ” I love the uneducated
Come on, the guy spelled most of the words right in his screen name.
I didn’t see Herr GröPPen-führer!
Whiny Little Beach (Bill Maher)
President Asterisk…a name that will last forever
Thrasonic Racist Underwit Misogynistic Putz (TRUMP).
Spanky from Russia.
There are soooo many good ones here… I couldn’t stop laughing 😀
Here’s some of mine…
Harbinger of the Moronic Age
The Wizard of Ooze
The Great Groping Griper Grunt
Double-D Donald, the Deceiving Divider of the People
POTUS (Putin’s Orange-Tanned Unreasonable Snitch)
The Great Philosopher in the White House
The GröPaZ (Hitler was called the GröFaZ, the “greatest field commander (Feldherr) of all time”, and Donnie, as a President rather than a Feldherr, well…)
Let’s do a 500 nicknames for Biden. It will be even more funny! We can’t leave Sleepy Joe out:)
Apricot Pol Pot
And during the Christmas stretch, he is Cheeto Krampus.
I look forward to the day when we can all call him ConCheeto (as in Convict Cheeto).
Draft Dodgin Don
Despicable Donald fits nicely.
Chief Rubbing Thighs
His Majesty of Travesty
Orange Meat Sack
One of the more apt ones I’ve seen is Satan von Groppenhands.
Baby McCheeto Fingers
POTEC – President of the Electoral College. Never let them forget they are in the minority. His approval rating has never dipped above 50%.
PGOTUS. Pussy-grabber of the United States. ’nuff said.
My favorite is SpunkTRUMPet, a play on a reference to oral sex. I let you guess whose spunk.
Command and ReRETWITER
The shriveled Cheeto
Blue, blue roll over you
Orange, orange, just a stain
Sad, everybody’s sayin
GOP Goobers on pills
IQ45. Because he is the smartest and bestest and his IQ is soooooooooooo yuge! It’s just the biggest and bestest IQ ever, and he’s a very stable GENIUS, don’tcha know?
I have my own nicknames for this creature, calling himself a president:
Bottom Feeder – that’s where he gets his support
Fish Mouth – well, look at it! Have you ever had a fish tank? No further explanation necessary.
Pecker tie – Who else in the world wears a necktie that covers his pecker?
Gross Old Pinocchio (for GOP) of Grumpy Old Pinocchio.
Pinocchio Don, because he is a liar and a Russian puppet. Can’t believe I haven’t seen this anywhere else!
Cheeto Von Tweeto
Read it and weep…
The excrement president
Tangerine Treason Weasel
My suggestion: Crotchgrabber-in-Chief
Heard a new one today: “Orange Voldemort”
Pumpkin Spice Polpot
The Bald Fat Focken Fuhrer
Double Deficit Donnie
The Whine King
The Chosen Juan
The Chosen Uno
The Frozen Chosen
Wizard of Taint
Delirium Tremors DT Donny
King Dong Un
Waste of Skin
Lord of Flies
Lord of Lies
Don The Con
DJT Donny Just Turtlin’
Don Juan Turtlin’
King of Shoes
King of Chews
Hot Air Millionaire HAM
SCROTUS Strumpet Crumpet Ruler of the United States
The Mad King
The Mad Hatter
The Mad AssHatter
Vaginal Alignment Tool
Penis Pump Trump
Knick Knack PaddyWagon
Give Donny His Bonespurs
Don Juan Trumpleforeskin
Space Force Juan
The Chosen John
“The Mentally Ill in Chief”
Best Trump Nickname:
Liar Liar Your Hair’s On Fire!
Jabba the Trump
POTUS Putin’s puppet
Chairman Cheeto. I first used that one at DailyKos 3 days after the 2016 election.
Less than a year later, I came up with the Toadstool Nazgûl. Someone else at Twitter or elsewhere came up with Velveeta Voldemort.
The sooner he becomes Cheeto Non Grata, the better.
Nice! I made a Ciao, il Duce sign for Facebook after he lost and had it taken down by the FB police
I’ve been calling him the Orange Fuckyfuck for a long time, I got it from Ricky in Trailer Park Boys (who was referring to some security officers in orange vests but I think it fits Trump better)
King of Fools or The Biggest Loser
Gotta be “SIR LIESALOTT!
I call him DONALD DAFT
How about Dirt Bag Donny
“Mad KIng” There are many references in history that fit and more recently GOT says it all!
His nickname should simply be, Donald”Prison Lips”Trump…..ooooh watta mouth
he does have rubber lookin,.lips…”vaseline lips” for everbody…hahahahahahahahahahah
Trumpo the Clown
I really wish he could pass to History as The Great Idiot
You forgot “#ilDouché”!!!
Empty headed Moron
White trash in the Whitehouse
Given all his sense no wonder Trump begins and ends with T.P.
I call him a Rotten-Treasonous-Pervert-Ass Son of A Peach
Bone Spur Don
The nice guy with the over done face tan
I call him Donald J(Jailbird) Trump. A couple years ago we missed out when Anthony Scaramuchi was pushed out by John Kelly. They were the perfect Mafia team: Tony the Mooch and Deadbeat Donny.
Stormy called him “Tiny”.
I think Stormy might call him Spanky
I think you missed “Bloviating Ignoramus”, coined by conservative pundit George Will years ago.
Orange Howler Monkey.
KKKomandant of Cheese
The Big Cheeto
Two suggestions: Dolt Forty-Five and Nancy’s Boy
Puss Gut Racoon
Donnie Puss Gut
Old Puss Gut
This refers to the fact that if you poke him the stench, bile and nauseating crap that spews from his mouth !!!!
My best one:
King of the fuck-wits
CHEETO FACED FERRET WEARING SHIT GIBBON! ……from the Scottish People
My 11 year old once call him Kim Jung Orange.
The only one that really matters is “Individual 1.”
Benito Cheeto is more correct than Cheeto Benito, as it refers to Benito Mussolini…
Mango Mussolini is one of my favorites… not on the list, credit for this and the above go to Greg Proops
Kremlin Kontrolled Karrot (KKK)
Weapons Grade Plum… from the parades making fun of him in the UK
Tangerine Taint Whistle… again from the UK parades
The Great White Hype
Current Seat Warmer
I can go on…
I especially like “Cheeto Mussolini”.
How about: The Liar In Chief / Comrade Drumpf / Mr. Mushroom : )
President Circus Peanut
I call him, Mango Man or Peaches 45
Ku Klux Klown
Donald J. Traitor
Unindicted Co-conspirator (thanks to Bob Mueller)
Trump the Grump
Trump is a empty headed moron
President sour lemon
Orange toupeed shit dick
Don Juan Trump
The best nicknames for Donald Trump: President Pinocchio. Whenever Trump Deceives, Diverts, Diminishes, Demonizes, and Divides, just say there goes President Pinocchio again the biggest proven liar in the history of the American Presidency.
T-Rex – Tyrant King (of the Lizards)
T-Rump – Tyrant Ass (of the Republicans)
My own favorite is CPOTUS
Circus Peanut of the United States
Putin’s C*ck Holster
Don’t know you missed: TrumpleThinSkin
Yes, I guess not!
Cadet bone spurs
~ from Iraq veteran senator Tammy Duckworth
i call him brigadier bonespur
our Lord the King Donald of Orange
TRUMP stands for
– ”TERRIBLE RUDE UNPREDICTABLE MAD PRESIDENT’
All of my favorites are missing: #PresidentTweety, the #OrangeOxyMoron, and #FatNixon.
Anyway, it should be implemented as a kind rating system, perhaps using randomized binary comparisons between pairs of nicknames. “Before you see the current rankings, we’d like to ask you to contribute to our database of comparisons: Do you think it is much more accurate to call Trump #PresidentTweety (5) or #OrangeOxyMoron (1). If you think both nicknames are equally appropriate, please answer (3).” (It could also be implemented with a slider instead of numeric answers.)
Lord Commander Marmalade
I don’t remember where I got this one.
140 Characters Were Too Many
I have called him Big bag of pig sh*t the last year. All times — every time. Tove Irén
SCROTUS: So Called Ruler Of The United States
This is my favorite!!!!
My usuals are Dolt 45 and the Orange Oaf in the Oval Office, formal, Orange Oaf, for casual reference.
Donnie dumbass, douchebag don, donnie dirty dick, fat orange nazi blob, sponge boob fungus dick, sponge boob nazi pants, sponge boob std pants, orange butt herpes, trumpster fire, button dick, orange skid mark…
Found these on Twitter
an orange skinned tyrant – Jules Suzdaltsev
The Orange Menace
Pee Brain – courtesy of NY Daily News
He dupes many and is easily duped
I call him Don the con TraitorTrump or chetin Trump, lying Trump and scumbag Trump.
I call him Don the contractor Trump or chetin Trump, lying Trump and scumbag Trump
Dictator in Chief
Officer Bone Spur
President Bone Spurs
The Putin Puppet
Kim Jung Trump
Tyrant in Chief
Orange Shit Hole Monkey Bitch
Orange Shit Stain
Orange Swamp Monster
Predator in Chief
Destroyer in Chief
Sleazy Orange Butt-Pirate
Tweeting Twit in Chief
Baby in Chief
Il Duce Arancia (The Orange Duke)
Bone spine warrior
“The Puppet”, with James & Bobby Purify’s rendition of, “I’m your Puppet” playing the background
the Candy Corn Skidmark
Trump is feeble and has a problem holding a bottle or glass and putting either to his mouth. And, to know he has belittled one who has a problem akin to Parkinson’s Disease. Now, he has some gall considering he needs two hands to drink from a glass or bottle.
He really should use a straw placed in a jar with a handle, IE, a Mason Jar. So I want to call him Don the Straw Man.
Straw Man definition:
noun: straw man; plural noun: straw men; noun: strawman; plural noun: strawmen
a person regarded as having no substance or integrity.
“a photogenic straw man gets inserted into office and advisers dictate policy”
Is this good enough?
Don “The Con” or Dotard Trump
How’s about fake baked cockwomble?
Donnie the Dunce
missing from the list: Dolt 45
If there’s too many names, none will stick.
However, one good one could bring him down.
What’s the one?
Don John Trump
Donnie Johnny Trump
“The Orange One”
illegitimate unindicted DonaId treasonous trump and pal Moscow mitch
Cheeto Von Tweeto
Someone posted it in Yahoo comments
Nah maybe president orange peel
This is the one I was looking for I couldn’t remember if it was Cheeto von Tweeto or Tweeto von Cheeto.
How about Sentient Caps Lock Button
Adolf Twitler is my favorite.
I call him the DICKTRAITOR
Whirling shit throwing dervish. Shit throwing Howler Monkey; Vacuous Cocksplat.
I have one.. lunatic orange