Gamer tags are unique names that gamers assign to their game character, especially in online multiplayer games. They go by many names; commonly, usernames, gaming names, nicknames for games but the most popular term for them are Gamertags.
These game usernames are usually a combination of words, numbers and other characters. Although it might sound vain, a cool Gamertag invokes some respect among gamers.
Of course, it is advisable that users refrain from using abusive expressions or wordings, but we have seen gamers use them nonetheless.
As a player, surely you would want a cool username that is creative and attracts attention from other players.
This article will teach you how to come up with good gamer tags of your own, and there is a list of good gamer tags to get you started.
Table of Contents
How do you come up with good game usernames that people will respect?
Gamertag ideas can come from a wide variety of places. But before you start thinking up of Gamertags, you need to ask yourself what restrictions there are depending on the system/game/console you are playing on.
Obvious things to bear in mind:
- What is the maximum allowed character length?
- What is the minimum allowed character length?
- Are spaces allowed?
- Are special characters allowed?
- Are there any specific rules on Gamertags with the system/console/game you are playing on?
Now you can start thinking about what you want from your Gamertag.
Play around with either of your names
A good way to come up with a gamer tag is to start with your name.
You can select your first, middle or last name. If you have a nickname, consider using it as your username. You can add other words such as colors to your name. For example, John can become Red John or JohnThe Sniper.
Combining two names with different characters is also a popular way of coming up with a cool gamer tag.
Choose to be mysterious
To come up with a badass Gamertag, you have to be a bit mysterious and allow your username invoke mystery in other people.
Creativity plays a major role in generating a strange impression. Therefore, you have to avoid common and overused words. Opting for puzzling words can help one in being distinctive.
Names that do not have direct meanings tend to be more attractive among many audiences. They easily stick in the minds of fans and other players. It helps in improving the popularity of the player since they are easy to memorize.
Consider your interests
Different players have different hobbies which can guide them when coming up with a tag. For example, people who like cars can easily associate gamer tags with their favorite car brands.
Those who prefer music can also link preferred band names to their identities. A name can easily get derived in such instances by adding a few modifications such as letters and numbers.
Hobbies like swimming and reading novels can help in producing a username. It can get affected by using names of the books, prominent characters in the story or distinct items discussed in the novel. Players find this approach very useful especially when creating cool usernames.
Use names of most liked games
Players have different games they play, and usually, the most preferred ones get regarded by many players who come up with user names.
The names of such games can get considered when creating an exceptional tag. Outstanding characters in these games can also assist in finding an appropriate identity.
Using names of distinct places that appear in the game is also a factor to reflect on. A weapon or an event in the match can qualify to get used as a tag.
Choose a scary name
Intimidating names tend to frighten other players, and this could increase your competitiveness.
It can be used to communicate to other players that you are to be feared. When competing with users who bear such names, opponents tend to feel intimidated.
Since the name catches the attention of many users, it helps one get rated as a competitive player. Unpleasant names and words that promote hate speech ought to get avoided. It is because they are against the set rules and regulations of the game. Such cases are dealt with firmly since they dent the overall intention of players.
Pick a different language
Using a non-English word is ideal for making the tag different.
Combining two foreign languages in one tag is also a way to go. It helps in coming up with words that fans have never heard of before. The word might not have any meaning, but the pronunciation can be attractive to fans. Such words may rhyme making fans not realize that they are from different tongues.
The primary objective here is creating a name that sounds cool.
Use attractive characters
Mixing lowercase and uppercase letters can make the gamer tag more appealing. One can also include spaces between letters to beautify the identity. Numbers can also, be used as a good alternative when your ideal Gamertag has already been taken or as an alternative to some letters.
Here are some examples:
- 4 = A
- 8 = B
- 1 = i or l
- 5 = S
- 3 = E
- 0 = O
The aim is to create a powerful word that stands out from the crowd.
Now that we have learned how to generate cool usernames, it is time to examine a list of excellent Gamertag ideas that we can modify to find a cool username.
For those looking for cool or badass Gamertags, there are a few rules to follow. Firstly, overusing the letter ‘x’ is very outdated. Gamertags like ‘xMichaelx2x5x3x’ belong in the early 2000s, where they should remain indefinitely. If possible, avoid soiling your Gamertag with a ton of ‘x’s.
The same also goes for names entirely in caps and those with underscore ‘_.’ Names that use these kinds of characters aren’t cool; in fact, today they look more like an ironic throwback to the early days of online gaming and are now kind of considered funny or embarrassing.
If your ideal gamertag is made up of two or more words, either use a space between them or, if you don’t have that option, just differentiate between the different words by using uppercase and lowercase characters at the beginning and end of words.
The following are cool gamertag ideas you can use to find the perfect username:
- EatBullets – This player is about to riddle everybody with bullet holes.
- PR0_GGRAM3D – A great Gamertag for a wannabe hacker.
- CollateralDamage – Don’t get in the way of this player, you won’t last long.
- TheSickness – They’ll infect you!
- Shoot2Kill – This player only doesn’t lift his gun unless he plans to kill someone.
- Overkill – When this player starts there’s no stopping them.
- Killspree – They’re never happy with just one or two kills, they need to kill everybody!
- MindlessKilling – Killing comes completely naturally to this player.
- Born2Kill – It’s what this player does best.
- TheZodiac – After the infamous Zodiac killer.
- ZodiacKiller – Same as the above.
- Osamaisback – Did he ever leave.
- OsamasGhost – Gone but not forgotten.
- T3rr0r1st – This player is about to terrorize this game.
- ToySoldier – This player loves military games.
- MilitaryMan – Similar to the above.
- DeathSquad – This deadly player can kill a whole team by themselves.
- Veteranofdeath – This player has seen more kills than most players.
- Angelofdeath – You know when you see this player in the game you’re going to get slaughtered.
- Ebola – After the deadly virus disease.
- MustardGas – After the deadly gas used in World War One.
- Knuckles – For a gamer who loves fighting games.
- KnuckleBreaker – For a gamer who loves fighting games a little too much.
- KnuckleDuster – Similar to the above.
- BloodyKnuckles – Similar to the above.
- JackTheRipper – After the infamous serial killer Jack the Ripper.
- TedBundyHandsome – After the infamous serial killer Ted Bundy.
- Necromancer – A great gamertag if you want to freak people out.
- SmilingSadist – There’s nothing this player loves more than to inflict pain on others.
- ManicLaughter – This player gets a little too excited when playing.
- Tearsofjoy – Similar to the above.
- ShowMeUrguts – Prepared to get sliced.
- KnifeInGutsOut – Similar to the above.
- Talklesswinmore – A way of life.
- Guillotine – This player loves to aim at the head.
- Decapitator – Similar to the above.
- TheExecutor – Every kill this player makes is personal.
- BigKnives – The only good kind of knives.
- SharpKnives – Why would you carry a blunt knife.
- LocalBackStabber – People have trust issues with this gamer.
- BodyParts – This player is going to cut you into pieces.
- BodySnatcher – Prepare to get mutilated.
- TheButcher – Another great name for a player who prefers to use knives.
- meat cleaver – Their weapon of choice.
- ChopChop – One slice is never enough.
- ChopSuey – After the song by System Of A Down.
- TheZealot – For a player, you can’t compromise with.
- VagaBond – For a player who’s not found of teams.
- LoneAssailant – Friends are for losers.
- 9mm – For a player who loves to use pistols.
- SemiAutomatic – After their favorite kind of firearm.
- 101WaysToMeetYourMaker – Just too good of a Gamertag.
- SayHi2God – Because you’ll be meeting him soon.
- Welcome2Hell – Your very own personal torturer.
- HellNBack – This player brings the underworld back with them.
- Dudemister – Just too much of a dude.
- MiseryInducing – Playing with this gamer is never fun.
- SmashDtrash – Tell that trash whos boss.
- TakinOutThaTrash – All other players are garbage to this player.
- StreetSweeper – This gamer will wipe the floor with you.
- TheBully – Not the friendliest kind of player.
- Getoutofmyway – A great name for a player who loves to race.
- NoMercy4TheWeak – No mercy for anyone then.
- Sl4ught3r – Every match is a genocide when this player is around.
- HappyKilling – Taking lives with a smile.
- HappyPurgeDay – In reference to the film series The Purge.
- HappyPurging – Also in reference to the film series The Purge.
- RiotStarter – This gamer loves to get people in a crazy mood.
- CantStop – Stopping is just not an option.
- CantStopWontstop – Stopping is just not possible.
- SweetPoison – The only kind of poison that tastes nice.
- SimplyTheBest – Better than all the rest.
- PuppyDrowner – Perhaps the darkest of all the gamertags on this list?
- EatYourHeartOut – Yummy.
- RipYourHeartOut – This player will stop you in your tracks.
- BloodDrainer – They’ll watch you turn as white as a sheet.
- AcidAttack – They’ll scar you for life.
- AcidFace – They’ll burn your face off.
- PetrolBomb – They’ll send you off in flames.
- Molotov – They know how to start a party.
- TequilaSunrise – After the famous cocktail.
- TeKillaSunrise – A twist on the above.
- LocalGrimReaper – Haunting you wherever you go.
- SoulTaker – You won’t be the same person after losing to this player.
- DreamHaunter – You’ll be having nightmares for months after playing against this gamer.
- Grave Digger – This guy has a dug a lot of them.
- YSoSerious – In reference to the famous quote from the Joker in the film The Dark Knight.
- Revenge – If you take this player out, they’re going to spend the entire game getting you back.
- Avenged – Similar to the above.
- BestServedCold – Revenge is a dish…
- HitNRUN – Another great gamertag for someone into racing games.
- Fastandfurious – Also an excellent gamertag for some who loves racing.
- MrBlond – After the brutal character from the film Reservoir Dogs.
- TheKingIsDead – Long live the king.
- TheNihilist – What’s more dangerous than someone who believes in nothing?
- Bad2TheBone – Not one good bone in their body
- OneShot – It’s all they need.
- SmokinAces – After the film Smokin Aces.
- DownInSmoke – They will literally destroy you.
- NoFun4U – The only fun that will be had here will be for this player.
- 3D Waffle
- 57 Pixels
- Accidental Genius
- Acid Gosling
- Admiral Tot
- Airport Hobo
- Alley Frog
- Arsenic Coo
- Atomic Blastoid
- Automatic Slicer
- Baby Brown
- Back Bett
- Bad Bunny
- Bazooka Har-de-har
- Bearded Angler
- Beetle King
- Betty Cricket
- Bit Sentinel
- Blistered Outlaw
- Bootleg Taximan
- Bug Blitz
- Bug Fire
- Candy Butcher
- Capital F
- Captain Peroxide
- Celtic Charger
- Centurion Sherman
- Cereal Killer
- Chasm Face
- Chew Chew
- Chicago Blackout
- Chip Queen
- Chocolate Thunder
- Club Nola
- [email protected]
- Congo Wire
- Cool Iris
- Cool Whip
- Crash Override
- Crash Test
- Crazy Eights
- Criss Cross
- Cross Thread
- Cupid Dust
- Daffy Girl
- Dahlia Bumble
- Dancing Madman
- Dark Horse
- Darkside Orbit
- Darling Peacock
- Day Hawk
- Desert Haze
- Devil Blade
- Devil Chick
- Diamond Gamer
- Disco Potato
- Disco Thunder
- Don Stab
- Doz Killer
- Drop Stone
- Drugstore Cowboy
- Earl of Arms
- Easy Sweep
- Eerie Mizzen
- Elder Pogue
- Electric Player
- Electric Saturn
- Ember Rope
- Fast Draw
- Father Abbot
- Fennel Dove
- Feral Mayhem
- Fiend Oblivion
- Fire Feline
- Fire Fish
- Fist Wizard
- Flame OUT
- Flying Doodle
- Frozen Explosion
- Gas Man
- General Broomdog
- General Finish
- Global meltdown
- Goatee Shield
- Gov Skull
- Grave Digger
- Greek Rifle
- Green Ghost
- Green Scavenger
- Guncap Slingbad
- High Kingdom Warrior
- Highlander Monk
- Hog Butcher
- Houston Rocket
- Hyper Kong
- Impulsive Flower
- Jack Cassidy
- Jelly Camber
- Joker’s Grin
- Junkyard Dog
- K-Tin Man
- Kill Switch
- Killah Goose
- Knight Light
- Koi Diva
- Lady Killer
- Landfill Max
- Lava Nibbler
- Lazy Killer
- Light Lion
- Liquid Death
- Liquid Science
- Little Cobra
- Little General
- Lope Lope
- Lord Nikon
- Lord Pistachio
- Lord Theus
- Lucifer%u2019s rain
- Lunar Treat
- Mad Irishman
- Mad Jack
- Mad Kid
- Mad Rascal
- Mad Robin
- Marigold Loot
- Married Man
- Mercury Reborn
- Metal Star
- Midnight Rambler
- Midnight Rider
- Mindless Bobcat
- Mint Ness
- Moon Solitaire
- Mud Pie Man
- Mule Skinner
- Mum Mary
- Natural Gold
- Natural Mess
- Neophyte Believer
- New Cycle
- New York Winder
- Nickname Master
- Night Magnet
- Night Train
- Nightmare King
- Nutmeg Riot
- Old Man Winter
- Old Orange Eyes
- Old Regret
- Omega Sub
- Onion King
- Papa Smurf
- Pearl Girl
- Pepper Legs
- Phoenix Tetra
- Pinball Wizard
- Pink Hopper
- Pistol Hydro
- Pixie Soldier
- Polar Bee
- Poppy Coffee
- Poptart AK47
- Psycho Thinker
- Racy Lion
- Raid Bucker
- Rando Tank
- Red Combat
- Red Rhino
- Reed Lady
- Renegade Slugger
- Reno Monarch
- Riff Raff
- Rocky Highway
- Roller Turtle
- Romance Guppy
- Rude Sniper
- Saint La-Z-Boy
- Scare Stone
- Seal Snake
- Sexual Chocolate
- Shadow Bishop
- Shadow Chaser
- Sherwood Gladiator
- Sidewalk Enforcer
- Sienna Princess
- Silver Stone
- Sir Shove
- Skull Crusher
- Sky Bully
- Sky Herald
- Slow Trot
- Snake Eyes
- Snow Cream
- Snow Hound
- Snow Pharaoh
- Sofa King
- Solo Kill
- Spider Fuji
- Spooky Yellowjacket
- Springheel Jack
- Spunky Comet
- Stacker of Wheat
- Stallion Patton
- Star Sword
- Station WMD
- Street Squirrel
- Subzero Taffy
- Sugar Man
- Suicide Jockey
- Sultan of Speed
- Sweet Talker
- Take Away
- Tan Stallion
- Terror Master
- The China Wall
- The Dude
- The Final Judgement
- The Flying Mouse
- The Happy Jock
- The Howling Swede
- The Shield Toronto
- Third Moon
- Tough Nut
- Toy Dogwatch
- Trash Master
- Trash Sling
- Trick Baron
- Turnip King
- Twin Blaze
- Twinkle Cutlass
- Twix Bond
- Uncle Psycho
- Vagabond Warrior
- Vicious Street
- Waylay Dave
- White Snare
- Widow Curio
- Willow Dragon
- Winter Bite
- Wolf Tribune
- Woo Woo
- Wooden Man
- Yellow Menace
- Zero Charisma
- Zesty Dragon
For funny gamertags, a great way to come up with ideas, especially if you are into shooting games, is to think of what your gamertag will say in the kill feed. For example, “some hippies killed player1” or “player1 killed some hippies”. It can make your gamertag a lot funnier and the joke will last a lot longer. Plus, it gets even funnier when the exchange is between two gamers who both have gamertags for that purpose.
Also, you should ensure your funny gamertag isn’t deemed offensive, as it may get reported and you may have to change it. So, while you may have come up with a gamertag you believe to be hilarious, others might find it offensive, or they may report it just to spite you (especially if you beat them pretty badly or if they’ve got a grudge against you).
To avoid having to change your gamertag, it’s best to think of something that people cannot claim is offensive. A good way to still come up with a funny gamertag and not offend anyone is to go for a gamertag that’s weird or has a strange meaning behind it or just sounds completely stupid. Not many people can claim to be offended by ‘SofaSoGood’ can they?
- Type2Diabetes – Is that better or worse than type 1?
- Yellow Snowman – Depending on the size of the snowman, that’s potentially a lot of pee.
- FartinLutherKing – He thought for our right for farts to be heard.
- I have a large sock – Please, keep it far away from us.
- Milf n cookies – What could be tastier than that?
- WestboroFaptist – Sounds like someone who touches themselves at church.
- IRTEHBEST – Maybe, but you definitely can’t spell very well.
- SumDumFuk – Did they spell that all by themselves?
- SLUTB6NGER66 – They’ve got high standards.
- InfantFister69 – Oh lord.
- Fistersister – Let’s just hope it’s his step-sister.
- fisting grannies – This gamer is definitely a gerontophile.
- FistMeSis – Leave your sister alone!
- Fisting Sloth – Animal abuse?
- Livingabortion – Aren’t we all?
- Floatyturd – It’s happened to all of us, right?
- Pooponmyballs – Your poop or someone else’s?
- PoopFinger – They haven’t quite mastered using toilet roll yet.
- Parts – And Pvt. they shall remain.
- Whackingit – It’s hard to play with just one hand.
- sum az whole – Most likely yes you are.
- A55 Kicken Chicken – Now that’s one badass chicken.
- HorseScrotom – It’s most likely bigger than yours.
- Sausage – Who doesn’t like a nice good sausage?
- hairy sausage – A shave every so often is appreciated.
- Your Mother – Cue the yo mama jokes!
- Count Asscrackula – He wants to suck your… erm… behind place…
- Happy Uncle – More like creepy
- Dr Cocktopus – Does that mean he has eight of them? Poor soul.
- PullOutDad – He should have so we wouldn’t have had to have dealt with you!
- I Eated a Soup – Do tell us more.
- REVEREND TOAST – That’s one crispy priest.
- Rev Fondlechild – It was very hard for him to find acceptance in the priesthood… or maybe it was very easy.
- ButtCabbage – Is that where cabbage comes from?
- Itchy Bits – Maybe you need to see a doctor?
- Jerkoff – You can become a doctor in that?
- A side of Ham – Compliments any good meal!
- AirIsWindy – And water is wet.
- A Confused shoe – How does it play? Does it have opposable thumbs?
- Toiletpaperman – A savior when you’re stuck on the toilet seat without any roll!
- MOMS SPAGHETTI – Vomit on his sweater already.
- Milfhunter – Any luck?
- xXyoloswag4jesusXx – Yes, yes, Jesus desperately needs your swag.
- LilChubby – Arousing.
- GaryBuseysteeth – His most defining feature.
- OuchHardFart – Careful, something may come out if you do that too hard.
- CourtesyFlush – It’s always welcomed.
- Thermostat – When running low on inspiration, why not just name yourself after random objects in the room?
- WookiesrPpl2 – And they demand rights!
- LtDansLegs – In reference to the film Forrest Gump.
- ThePopesLube – Has he got his own brand?
- WINDOWCLEANer – Make those windows sparkle!
- SwishyMcJackass – Not an ounce of intelligence here.
- Pwn_Dolphins_Drink_Beer – A way of life envied by many.
- I_Like_Cheese – You have fine tastes.
- Burrito – Why not just name yourself after your favorite food?
- An18inchDildo – That just sounds painful.
- BeerAndCookies – After a long day at work beer and cookies are all you need.
- I_Be-B1azin – You be easy to kill.
- WEED_IS_FOR_LOSERS – Is that what your mom told you?
- xBongsmoker420x – You’re not as cool as you think you are.
- Bongsta – Bongo drums are an excellent instrument to take up.
- Gongsta – Speech impediment by any chance?
- Teriyaki Bukake – Not even going to go there.
- BrosephStalin – The king of bros.
- Ichyb3ll – If there’s a rash, go see a doctor.
- Six nippled yehti – A rare specimen.
- GassyJalapeno – Spicy and smelly.
- TwoTugTonyTheFapMaster – Two tugs and he’s finished.
- Bad Grandpa – In reference to the film of the same name.
- ForcefulGrandpa – Bringing back fond childhood memories.
- PleasenoDad – A cry for help?
- Beefstrokemeoff – Coming off a little desperate?
- Boobguy45 – What do you think are the chances this gamer has ever seen a real pair of boobs?
- VulvaViolator – Women, steer clear of this creep!
- GayZebrasUnite – Together you are stronger!
- My Ball Sack – What about it?
- Barry Hallsacks – Barry, get your sacks out of the hall!
- I Lick Hobos – And they’ll probably let you pay them to do it.
- Freeponyride – The best things in life are free.
- Cancer – You were killed by…
- IAbuseMyFish – Serial killer in the making?
- DadsButtjuice – Goes well with a slice of lime.
- A Harmless Cupcake – Just adorable.
- a giant 8llllllD – More like a giant eight-year-old.
- ATastySandwich – The cure for all ills.
- WifeTookMyDog – Oh go and cry about it somewhere else.
- The US Debt – This is no laughing matter.
- Abs of flab – Shouldn’t that be ‘rolls of flab’?
- Moistgranny69 – We’ve got another gerontophile over here!
- Count Swagula – Absolutely swagalicious.
- Turdinator – Eliminating turds one day at a time.
- RektalBead – This gamer has been to some dark places.
- Pulloutfailure – And now you’re going to be a father! Congratulations!
- Facefart – That’s how you get pinkeye.
- Syphilis – Perhaps the coolest sounding of all the STIs?
- StankFartass – Please, open a damn window!
- Sh3Wuz18 – Well, that’s not what they said in court.
- BedBathNurMom – Wordplay on Bed Bath & Beyond.
- A CARDBOARDBOX – Most likely where they live.
Clever gamertags are usually pun-filled and equally hilarious. Obvious sources for these kinds of gamertags are popular song lyrics, famous movie lines, and common sayings. For example, “BratTimeofTheMonth.” Once again, it is so easy to offend people these days, so apply caution. The following are clever gamertags you can use for your next save:
- TerminatorT800 – After the cybernetic organisms from the Terminator film franchise.
- Get2ThaChopper – A famous quote from Arnold Schwarzenegger’s character in the film Predator.
- Ronald Raygun – Wordplay on former American president Ronald Reagan.
- some hippies – Most likely hasn’t had a shower in months.
- TwoOreosOneCup – A lot nicer sounding than the original.
- chimp magnet – Wordplay on ‘chick magnet.’
- StrangerDanger – This Gamertag just screams ‘trust me.’
- a better player – You were killed by…
- Chris_P_Bacon – A legendary gamertag.
- TuckingFypo – Swap the ‘T’ and the ‘F.’
- An L Shaped Tetris Block – Your best friend or your worst enemy.
- Osama_Been_Laggin – The connection always starts lagging when they start playing.
- PeekaBooOsamaSeeU – Is he still out there?
- About 37 cats – That’s a lot of brain power.
- About76mexicans – You were killed by…
- Slagathor – A reference to the TV show Scrubs.
- Statutory Ape – Is there something missing here?
- IfISuckItsMyDad – That’s what they all say.
- NoMomICantPauseIt – Why did you even tell her it was possible to pause the game?
- 8-6-7-5-3-0-9 – Secretly a robot.
- FusterCluck – Swap the ‘F’ and the ‘C.’
- AlphaQ – Right back at you!
- Bilboteabaggins – Is teabagging still a thing?
- GrammerNazi – Careful what you say or write in front of this player, you’ll get penalized for it!
- Asmallbaby – A hilarious gamertag to appear in the kill feed.
- A baby Seal – You killed a…
- A Helpless Fetus – You killed a…
- A_Falling_Body – You were killed by…
- Gnome Saying – A funny Gamertag that sounds like ‘Know What I’m Saying.’
- Barles Charkley – Wordplay on musician Charles Barkley.
- Phuck Yuu – Phuck Yuu right back!
- Il Phuck Yuu – No you won’t!
- A flying lemon – You were killed by…
- Dudefella – Could not be more of a dude.
- Use Preparation H – You can tell that this is someone who is very prepared.
- Tank Sinatra – Like Frank Sinatra, but more tank-like.
- Deleted User – They’re totally ready to get banned.
- TomCruisin – Cruise on out of here Tom, nobody likes you.
- The Easter Bunny – You were killed by…
- Lt MorningWood – This gamer always rises early.
- HanSoloDies – A gamertag that was perfect for the release of Star Wars: The Force Awakens back in 2015.
- ObiWanCanBlowMe – What Anakin Skywalker likely has written on his gravestone.
- GonnaMakeUQuit – This player is going to terrorize you.
- Haywoodugofuhkurself – After you.
- SonicTheHedgefund – If Sonic was an investment banker.
- Oh-so-damn-smart – Your name may say that, but your actions seem to contradict that.
- FileURComplaint – They love to offend.
- PartyInTheUSSRx – They party hard.
- xxlookXatXmyXs – Take pride in those Xs!
- Party_McFly – Wordplay on Marty McFly, the protagonist from the Back to the Future films.
Gamertags with ninja or soul never get old. The following are awesome ninja Gamertag ideas:
- about 5 ninjas – You were killed by…
- Asasinsensation – This player is the king of quietly assassinating their opponents.
- ninja typhoOon – This player brings the storm with them.
- ScaryNinja – The kind of ninja you see in your nightmares.
- NinjaHype – Everybody wishes they could be a ninja.
- Shuriken – The correct name for what is commonly referred to as a ‘ninja star.’
- NinjaStar – Everybody loves ninja stars!
- EnterTheNinja – If you dare.
- EnterTheDragon – After the Bruce Lee film of the same name.
- Metsubishi – After the weapon used by samurais during feudal times to temporarily blind their opponent.
- Pandas – Because you love the film Kung Fu Panda.
- OpaqueNinja – Sounds super cool.
- Manriki-gusari – A handheld weapon used in feudal Japan.
- NinjaMan – Because they love all things ninja.
- NinjaDude – Like the above but a bit cooler.
- Silent assassin – You never know where this player is hiding.
- Kunai – A ninja weapon made popular by the Japanese manga Naruto.
- Ninjah – Because you’re cooler than normal ninjas.
- TwoKatanas – You know what they say, two katanas are better than one.
- KatanaIfyawanna – Everybody wants this guys katana.
- KantanaSlice – About to slice you into a million pieces.
- KantanaOnToast – Not recommended by your dentist.
- Precursorninja – This ninja-inspired many other ninjas.
- NinjaSkills – Everybody is jealous of those skills.
- Skillslikeaninja – Similar to the above.
- NinjaOnFire – You can’t even touch this guy.
- Fukiya – A ninja weapon commonly referred to as a ‘paper gun.’
- Ninja Maneuver – We all know they are the best.
- Ninjamoves – Similar to the above.
- Ninja Pwnage – Pwning everyone with their ninja skills.
- Neko Te – A ninja weapon like claws which are worn on the hands like a glove, often by female ninjas.
- NekoTeGirl – A variation of the above.
- NekoTeClaws – A variation of the above.
- NinjaWithWings – Just unstoppable.
- TMNT – In reference to the TV show Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
- Shredder – After the primary antagonist from the TV show Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
- Justturtles – Turtles make excellent ninjas.
- Kakute – Another secret ninja weapon.
- NinjaSchool – They know everything about being a ninja.
- NowYouSeeMe – Now you don’t.
- Kusarigama – Another deadly ninja weapon.
- Wayofthewarrior – In reference to Bushidō, the samurai’s way of life.
- Callmesensei – They like to think of themselves as a kind of teacher.
- Samureye – A nice clever one.
- SamuraiJack – After the TV show of the same name.
- ShadowFriend – This ninja has got your back.
- ShadowFiend – Don’t trust the shadows.
- CrouchingTiger – Hidden Dragon.
- Whatisninja – They’re not allowed to find out.
- Ninjutsu – What you practice in order to become a ninja.
Advice for girls: While some of you may want a Gamertag that highlights you are a girl, it’s best to avoid being too obvious as this may get you too much-unwanted attention, which can be a real pain in the backside if you want to be treated fairly and just play with everyone else. It can result in guys giving you a hard time, being too easy on you, or unsolicited messages, especially if your Gamertag sounds ‘sexy’. If this not a problem for you, then go ahead and be as cute and girly as you want. Just remember, you have been warned!
The following are cool and badass Gamertag ideas for ladies:
- She’sAKeeper – This girl kicks ass!
- She’sAShooter – She’s amazing at shooting games.
- LaDiabla – She’s the devil in female form.
- TriggerHappiGrl – There’s nothing she loves more than to splatter your guts all over the walls.
- FeMaLe PlAyEr – A damn proud of it!
- Mystify – There’s a lot of mystery surrounding this lady.
- QueenPlayer – She owns at this game!
- AshtrayBullets – She’s on fire!
- PsychoGirl – Don’t get on her bad side!
- Spartenette – She’s as tough as nails.
- spartan chick – She’ll beat you down.
- Vamprika – She has a love of gothic things.
- KatanaLover – She has a love of Japanese things.
- TheFemaleSensei – She loves nothing more than to teach others how to play.
- FemFatale – More deadly than she looks.
- Fatal Feminines – As fatal as they can get.
- beastly dudette – She’s a monster gamer.
- WomanScorned – She’s got a terrifying temper.
- BitchtoKill – So good everyone wants to get her.
- ColdBitch – Not an ounce of sympathy can be detected from her.
- Dominatrix – Bow down to her, now!
- KissOfDeathAim – She is superbly accurate.
- MissGirlGuns – This girl loves guns.
- GeekGirl – She takes pride in her nerdy nature.
- MeanGirl – ‘Nice’ is not a concept she understands.
- RunLikeAGirl – Girls run faster.
- PlayLikeAGirl – Girls play better.
- KillLikeAGirl – Girls kill better.
- Misdemeanor – She’s always getting herself into trouble.
- AppleBottoms – In reference to the song Apple Bottom Jeans by Flo Rida and T-Pain.
- AppleBottomJeans – Slightly longer version of the above.
- murda – It’s her specialty.
- GirlsPwn – They certainly do.
- WarGoddess – She loves going into battle.
- ManiakChikk – She’s just insane.
- TheDevilWearsPrada – After the film of the same name, The Devil Wears Prada.
- XxD3V1LxG1RLxX – Far from being a saint.
- Chiefette – The girl in charge.
- GurlyGurl – She likes things associated with guys way more than girly things.
- CantTouchThis – Don’t even bother guys, you don’t have a chance.
- Miss Glock&heels – Killing you in style.
- Beat By A Girl – Suck it up, fellas!
- BeatMyALady – Similar to the above.
- MurderedByAGirl – The ultimate insult to patriarchy!
- VictoryOverBoys – About time!
- UGotRektByAChick – Ha ha ha ha!
- LaGamer – The one and only female gamer.
- AGirlYouBK – Whatcha going to do about it?
- NotAGirlyGirl – This girl hates girly stuff.
- ManKiller – She’s about to wipe out all the guys in this game.
The following are funny girl gaming name ideas:
- UR GYNECOLOGIST – She’s seen a veteran.
- IfImBadItsMyBoyfriend – He totally sucks.
- Amanda_huggenkiss – In reference to The Simpsons.
- Igetnaked – Don’t get your hopes up, guys.
- Vald Bagina – Swap the ‘V’ with the ‘B.’
- Ava-Cake – Girls love cakes, right?
- xSmells Fishyx – She hasn’t got the greatest hygiene.
- MuffensNkittens – All you need in life.
- MrsLivingZombie – She’s totally lifeless.
- YeastyQueef – You can smell her a mile off.
- QWEF – She’ll suffocate you.
- Queefer – You just can’t stop her.
- RosyQueefs – What a lovely scent.
- LavenderQueefs – No that is how a queef should smell.
- x Hairy Marry x – She won’t shave for anybody!
- MustachioedGal – Her mustache is way cooler than any guys.
- DontHarrassMe – How’s that working for you?
- RESPECTMECUZIMAGIRL – Not sure that approach will work very well.
- XxpetmykittyxX – Is that an order?
- Xxomg_what_shoes_to_wearxX – The million dollar question.
- Lucy Lastic – Let’s just say her relationships don’t last too long.
- Ilikemen – Straight girl or a gay guy? You’ll just have to find out.
- PonytailExpress – Can’t get faster than this girl.
- CoolestPonytail – Putting all other ponytails to shame.
- LemonParty – You’ll leave with a bitter taste in your mouth.
- KitchenParty – The best parties are always in the kitchen.
- Tide2kitchen – Just move the console to the kitchen?
- IShudBNDKtchn – She knows her place.
- KitchenBound – No matter what she does, she always finds herself back in the kitchen.
- Forevakitchen – The kitchen will always be there.
- Kitchenology – She’s got a Ph.D. in it.
- Thekitchenisforchumps – Guys, make your own damn sandwich!
- KitchenHunter – She’s not satisfied with her kitchen.
- LostInTheKitchen – There’s just too much work to do to find time to play.
- LockedInTheKitchen – With the Xbox.
- KitchenDesigner – A hell of a job.
- KitchenHo – Don’t bitch about her kitchen.
- RenaissanceKitchen – That’s one nice kitchen.
- ModernKitchen – That’s why she’s allowed to play online!
- KitchenCannibal – She’ll eat you alive in her kitchen.
- KitchenKiller – Don’t insult her kitchen!
- KitchenSink – Where she spends most of her time.
- KitchenKnife – That’s one dangerous kitchen.
- WhatIsKitchen? – The concept is new to her.
- LivinLaVidaKitchen – Wordplay on the song ‘Livin La Vida Loca’ by Ricky Martin.
- RhymesWithKitchen – A riddle?
- KitchenPride – She has the best kitchen.
- DinnerWillBL8 – So don’t wait up!
- WashingUpLiquid – She’s very familiar with it.
- GetALifeYouPervert – Careful what you say to her!
- PervertExposer – Similar to the above.
- xxH0RNYCHICK69xx – Sounds like a trap.
- FondaCox – Cox are
- RecklessClam – She’s very willing to take risks.
- Vagisil – She’s always sore.
- Vagiskill – A cool variation of the above
- MeanPaulaDeen – After the TV personality Paula Deen.
- MissWaitWhat – Everybody wants to know who she is.
- CrustyTampon – Removed, forgotten about, neglected.
- Str8UpLesbian – You don’t have to be a lesbian to use this one, but it definitely helps deter annoying guys!
- PrincessNguns – All princesses need guns.
- XxLooseVagxX – She can’t help it.
- ThaTzWhaTsHeSaId – Oh no she didn’t!
- Juggsy_Malone – Wordplay on Bugsy Malone.
- GrumpyCat – After the legendary cat.
- MiserableCat – Taking the above to the extreme.
- Mummyfarts – If she says she doesn’t she’s lying.
- HouseWifeForLife – Dats hardcore.
- TheHusbandSux – Sorry hubby!
- Tits>Balls – Forever!
- AttentionSeeker – All she wants is your undivided attention, nothing more.
- InsufferableAttentionWhore – Avoid at all costs!
- Ilovdik23 – Definitely looking for attention!
- Ihatedik23 – Definitely not looking for attention!
- Gold_Digger_For_Life – She’s got high standards.
- Missbehave – Rules are meant to be broken.
- SammichMaker – An absolutely golden Gamertag.
- Imakesandwiches – Is that a full-time job?
- SandwichEater – In this relationship, her man makes the sandwiches.
- SandwichSlicer – She cuts them nicely.
- DuzMyA55L00kBig1nThis – Yes, yes it does.
- HotPeriodBlood – Her blood is like acid.
- PeriodPains – Prepare to hear a lot of moaning.
- Fatsinglemom – Give her some love!
- xxBig Tiddysxx – As big as they get.
- BluffinWithMyMuffin – Get wid it!
- Ibeatanorexia311 – You want a medal?
- DumbsterBabies – In reference to the song from the TV show Family Guy.
- x female grizzy x – She’s aggressive.
- MissLittleRed – After Little Red Riding Hood.
- Woman12345 – The most imaginative girl you’ve ever met.
- Marge Simpson – After the character from The Simpsons.
- Urexwife – She’s out to get revenge.
- TheGirlWhoDumpedU – Kicking your ass.
- Confusedgirl – How did she get here?
- EstroJen – A nice clever option.
- DopeySuperwoman – Not the brightest gal around.
- NotAnotherGamerGirl – Yup, afraid so.
- Spokeswomen – Her actions speak for all women.
- HippoBottom – That one big bottom.
If you prefer a cute gaming name, you will love the following cute Gamertags for ladies:
- Gamergirl – Keeping it simple.
- Blush – She’s a little shy.
- BlushingTokki – Tokki is Korean for ‘bunny.’
- MaryPoppins – After everybody’s favorite nanny.
- BabiiCakezz – Babies and cakes, what more could you need?
- Sp0use – Sorry guys, she’s married.
- TeaCupCake7 – You can just imagine her having a tea party with her teddies.
- WheresPeterPan – She loves fairytales.
- Skybby – Short for sky baby.
- PrincessGunfire – You’ve never come across a cuter person with a gun.
- KatKnip – Your cats favorite snack.
- Kitteh Power – For the win!
- MamaKitty – She takes care of all of her kittens.
- MeowMix – After the famous cat food.
- KittenForVictory – That’s one motivated kitten.
- K1TT3NSnK1LLS – She’s got lethal claws.
- BubbleHearts – A great combination of two great cute things.
- Friendette – Your favorite female friend.
- SleepingBeauty – After the fairytale.
- GamingBeauty – The most beautiful gamer, ever!
- LovelyKiller – Couldn’t get killed by a cuter person.
- SquirrelPower – Nothing is more powerful.
- blosSomP!nK – The best shade of pink.
- AstroGirl – She loves all things related to space.
- MisFit – She doesn’t fit into most places.
- MissNeverLand – She believes in the unbelievable.
- QtPie – A nice short way to say ‘Cutie pie.’
- Beastings – The cutest beast.
- SmittenKitten – She falls in love too easily.
- UKittenMe – A clever twist on the above.
- MidnightKitty – She’s always up late.
- LaLaLand – She has such a positive outlook on the world.
- ScarfFace – A cute wordplay on Scarface.
- DillyDally – She’s not the fastest gal in the world.
- MissChief – Trouble is never far away from her.
- AngelBunny – She wouldn’t even hurt a fly.
- Goldilocks – Without the three bears.
- LilRedRiddingHood – Another one for Little Red Riding Hood.
- ZebraCakes – Delicious!
- BettyBoop – After the cartoon character.
- GlitterR0CkZ – Glitter makes everything better.
- AngelicSnipeZ – The cutest sniper.
- 1Love1Heart1Girl – Just too cute.
- Blosson&Bubbles – An awesome Gamertag if you’re looking something with double bs.
- Maiden – She cares for everybody.
- Catastrophe – She always needs a helping hand.
- HiddenKiss – Crouching hug!
- MissWhiteRose – A truly elegant Gamertag.
- GorgeousGamer – The most stylish gamer in the universe.
- HotChocolate – Is there anything more comforting?
If you need a gaming name for Fortnite, consider the following Fortnite username ideas:
- Fortnight – Because it sounds like Fortnite.
- ForTonight – Should really be every night!
- TwoWeeks – How long a fortnight is.
- TwoWeeksTillXmas – A little overly excited?
- 2Weeks2Live – Thank God for that.
- TooWeak – Wordplay on ‘two weeks.’
- 14Days – How long a fortnight is.
- Fourteennights – How long a fortnight is.
- Biweekly – How long a fortnight is.
- FortKnight – The one thing every fort needs.
- KnightsOfThaFort – What’s better than one knight? Many knights.
- FortyKnights – That’s a lot of knights.
- Forty-fourNights – A little bit longer than two weeks.
- TheRoundtable – After King Arthur’s knights of the roundtable.
- FawltyTowers – In reference to the British TV show of the same name.
- FortniteGod – They think they own this game.
- FortniteGoddess – She thinks she owns this game.
- FortniteGirl – For a female Fortnite lover.
- FortniteGal – A variation of the above.
- PillowFort – Simply impenetrable.
- MattressFort – Even more impenetrable.
- BoxFort – Indestructible.
- FortLauderdale – City in southern Florida.
- FortKnox – After the highly secure facility where the US government stores its gold bullion.
- FortBoyard – Small fortified island of the coast of France.
- ForTight – Can’t get tighter than Fortnite.
- FortNighty – For someone who only plays Fortnite in the evening.
- ForPipes – Rhymes with Fortnite.
- FoNite – Ghetto way to refer to Fortnite.
- NiteFort – Fortnite swapped around.
- DorkNite – For a super nerdy Fortnite player.
- FortBites – Kind of rhymes with Fortnite.
- FortHype – Fortnite is everything to this player.
- Fortex – Sounds like Vortex.
- Forex – Short for foreign exchange.
- AFortniteADay – Keeps the doctor away.
- CantAFortThis – Then get a job!
- MySummerVacation – Spent playing Fortnite.
- RoyaleWCheese – In reference to the film Pulp Fiction.
- BattleMyPal – Rhymes with ‘Battle Royale.’
- FortU – How rude!
- FortOff – Would you, please?
- Fortov – Similar to the above.
- ForkFight – More deadly than a knife fight?
- VBuckeroo – In reference to V-Bucks, the virtual currency in Fortnite and Buckeroo.
- SaveTheFort – Gotta keep that fort save!
- Foritiswritten – That this player is the best in the universe!
- ForScore – And seven years ago.
- ForePlay – Most players probably don’t even know what this is.
- ForeSkin – Most players are probably well-acquainted with this part of the human anatomy.
Any of the above Gamertags can be used for your PS4 or PSN username, but these are honorable mentions:
- Cod of War
Likewise, any of the above usernames can be used as an Xbox Gamertag; nonetheless, these are some awesome Xbox Gamertag ideas:
- Xbox Bing
- Xbox Porn
- PS3 SUX LOL
- Master Noob
- Chaos Theosis
- Chaos Vigorous
- Cheeky Grunt
- Phallic Falcon
Remember folks; this list of usernames is only to give you ideas for your Gamertag. By the time you read this, most of these usernames on this list will already be taken. When you finally come up with a unique Gamertag, make sure you check it to ensure that someone else isn’t already using it. Check as thoroughly as possible.
Test your ideal Gamertag out before deciding. By this, we mean playing around with how it sounds. Will your Gamertag rhyme with something that will make it sound stupid? The last thing you want is people making fun of you or winding you up. This is especially important to consider if you use a mic and listen and interact with other gamers. If this is not something you regularly do, then it may not be a big deal.
What if your ideal Gamertag is already taken? Unfortunately, this will happen to a lot of gamers. A lot of our ideas have already been used before as sadly we’re not all as creative and original as we’d like to be. While you could always just add a couple of numbers into the mix when your ideas have already been taken, deep down you know that your Gamertag is not really original. The best way to move forward if this happens is to experiment further with your ideal Gamertag by swapping letters and numbers and dropping some symbols if necessary.
How to Protect Your Gamertag from Scammers
Once you’ve finally come up with the perfect Gamertag, you should take measures to protect it from scammers. There’s no point working so hard to come up with an awesome Gamertag name if someone else is just going to steal it from you.
Keep your personal information safe.
Safeguard your personal information. Especially the ones that could be used to by hijackers to take control of your account.
- Your name – first, last or both
- Your age – most people indicate this by adding the last two digits of the year they were born, for example, adding 95 at the end of your tag most likely means you were born in 1995
- Where you are from – city or country, for example
Displaying this kind of personal information can make it easier for hackers to get control of your account. Not only does it make it easier for them to impersonate you over the phone, but it also makes it increasingly likely that they will be able to guess your password and secret answer (if, of course, it is related to your Gamertag).
Also, be careful with who you share information with when playing. Whether it is through a mic, on chat or via private message. Especially when someone you have just met online starts asking personal questions.
Selling your Gamertag
If you ever decide to sell your Gamertag, the number one thing you need to consider is scammers. In fact, there are plenty of gamers who want to sell their Gamertag but are too afraid of getting scammed to do it.
Those with good stats on particular games, such as any of the games from the Modern Warfare franchise, for example, should be particularly careful. Scammers are known to target such accounts, which can then be sold on black market forums for a high price. In such cases it is not necessarily the name of the Gamertag that drives up value, but what comes with it.
However, selling your Gamertag is not particularly advised. Most companies do not encourage the buying or selling of tags as it is usually against set policies. One can incur hefty fines or get banned from playing online which is very discouraging. ideally, you should stay away from this potentially treacherous market. If you have no use for a Gamertag anymore, there are many things you can do with it, such as give it away to a friend or just consider keeping it. Who knows, you may want it back again in the near future.
Lastly, did we miss some obviously awesome Gamertags or do you have some powerful tips on how to come up with cool Gamertags? Let us know! We would love to hear your ideas.
207 thoughts on “1000+ Cool Gamer Tags and How to Create a Unique Gamer Tag”
Help my son come up with him he’s turning 7 soon and smokes adults on COD, his name is Chance some play on that would be cool like idk cloudy with a chance of chaos or something cool idk! Help! Thanks!
KILLERMAN44 – DO YOU GUYS LIKE IT!?!?!??!
A Helpless Fetus
A baby seal
Milf n Cookies
Can som3 one help me think of a tag with angel in it pl5
I really like the name Shark¥ or TheB3ST
I want nickname like with a meaning or some word in short term you know like Cappadonna is Captain of the donns i want something like that with Captain
Opinions on these gamertags?
Favorites? Least Favorites?
Anyone have ideas for a fantasy tag?
Can anyone help me with a cool boy or superhero namertag
PWZZZZ help any with V!PER.::. ????
PitViper, or Vipress?
Suggest me any nickname starting with ‘captain’…….
Earl of Arms
High Kingdom Warrior
Mud Pie Man
New York Winder
Old Man Winter
Old Orange Eyes
Stacker of Wheat
Sultan of Speed
The China Wall
The Final Judgement
The Flying Mouse
The Happy Jock
The Howling Swede
The Shield Toronto
Im trying to make my gamertag cool, but i cant think of any
Can someone help me with a cute or demonic gamer tag if possible one that includes my name Nika
Can someone help with a name involving: Zsofia
My name can either end with CJ OR START WITH IT
I need help with a gaming tag 🙁 I go by Addy but if you find something for Addyson that’ll be cool too, pls help!!!
Can someone help with a name involving:
C00perReed I dont know.
i need a name ending with nitro
can someone suggest me 5-6 Weird Mysterious names? Please…
Mine is Exoticx Any ideas?
ExoticX good :DD
please a name with hunter
Bl4ck hunter, HuntY0uD0wn, hunter4ever, G0d hunter.
MY IS Pro_ISH
I want mine to begin with Krocs any ideas?
I need a gamer tag that includes my name “Chaney” any help
TheChaneyIsComing, Chan3y, Chaney4ever, ChaneyRainy, G0D Chaney or god chaney.
what about “killerkhan”
TheMightyKhan, GodlyKhan, G0d Khan, Khanos, Khan4life or Khan4ever.
Hey guys i need a name with “khan” any suggestions….
Or Ubaid khan….
Any one help me plz…
WarHunter86 might be a good one
My name is Lina. Any ideas?
Suggestions for two gamertags 1- dalila
Im looking for a gamertag that includes my name diego any ideas ????????????
diegodoggo-deigo-dog-o , diegodhard-die-god-hard deigotofar-dey-go-to-far
can somebody help me with a gamer tag with the word SKILL in it . pls . wud be appreciated very much
Anyone have a good gamertagg for a gamergirl
not something stupid please for fortnite
just put kickballs coz we hav to femdom
Can you help me change Xis10ce in a small way becasue it is taken on xbox.
Xis1Oce, X1s10ce, Xiis10ce
Can someone help me with a name that includes“Sully” ?
My name is Daniel. Any ideas?”
easy bake oven ????????✨????
Can someone help me with a relatively short name that includes my nickname “Rajeev”?
G0d Rajeev, godly rajeev, RajeevWantsBeef, Rajeev4ever
my name is breanna i want something with that or bre
I need suggestions for a cool name that starts with a R, I will take anything.
Hey guys i need a name with “noob” any suggestions….
cold_serve_t0you its good names ı am gone use you guys can too
Hello is Sergeant zombie a cool gamer name
No do Tøxïç_fłêm
I need a new Gamertag along the lines of “Cock and Ball torture” Any recommendations welcome
Bro can anyone help me with a new gamer tag, with resemblance to name “ASHMIT”.
Sub two letters to get Shamit (shamed og ashamed)
Hello me with suffix that I can add to the name Gaara to be a unique game tag, plz help.
Suggest a 4-5 words gaming team name . . .
The Gamer Team; Fantastic!!!!!
I need a name with ‘dark or black’ any suggestions (ps4)
Brink of Death
I want a dope ass name maybe something with maddy or idk but u want people to know I am a girl
Can you find me a name related to beast
can someone help me find a different username than Reversekami it’s og had it b4 kamikaze and reverse2k something relativly short with kami in in can you help?
Kamirev (or reversed = Verimak)
Can someone suggest me names starting with ‘z’?
I’m looking for a name that goes good with Chirpy!! Does anybody know names that connect with that?
Looking for a name that says
Can you handle it
Bring it on
you have no chance
i dont care
i can do this all day
ive got nothing to lose
Anyone leave me gamertag with Jack
I need a better gamertag name than CaptainFitz please. Maybe something with numbers like Sup3rN0va3000. What do you suggest?
My current gt is UnholyRageRebel.
Im looking for a gametag that involves furry and gothic, my fursona is part dragon Part Jaguar, im also gothic. PLEASE HELP
Does anybody know what goes good with bad?
I need help, I want something maybe with Jay or Jaden. Or a short name like people have for their speedbuilds when they build houses on bloxburg. Can anyone help and give me suggestions?
trying to find a good way to use “Risky”
What sounds better for my gamertag.
My current gamertag: MoodyAmuchi
or should i choose: RøniiRedd or RøniiAmuchii
Pro hope or smg void
i want like a cool voicus name
Any good suggestion with names “Kersey” either add something cool or make a write in good spelled?
Any gaming game unique easy and simple that dose not exist to put on yt start gaming chanel
What name should i use inclufing Dark
Can suggest me a gaming in single word…. Like xapper, zodakk, etc. Please give me short gaming name… Waiting for your reply. Ty in advance!
Can anyone suggest me a gamer tag w/ a name of Lou
SimplyTheBest I like that gamer tag
names with joker in it
JastFoker (F & J swap)
I want a name with both kittens and art. I love kittens and art!
you might also enjoy japanese catgirl mutant ninja turtle tentacle hentai
Something with Chucky
More fortnite gamer tag suggestions PLEASE that you actually goes with a pump shotgun.
I am planning to put a lot of efford in making a Unique and mysterious name that doesn’t have direct meaning. (Idk why :P)
I think i’ll maybe use ancient languages like greek
I want a name which should be short , frightening other players.
Check out this for one-word frightening names
I eventually land on for a suitable username for discord/steam
Correy being my middle name Bi being my sexual orientation and Gamer is self explanatory.
and before your say it, i am aware i will be trolled, even hated, but in most cases I mute my voice chat. Except in rainbow six siege, mic communication is necessary and my username is different there for the friends I make in rainbow six siege.
my name is ShardX99
Looking for a really good name I can use for fortnite and i want the word head to be in it. for example like my head now or something like that but i want it to be short
big ass forehead
Fortnight – Because it sounds like Fortnite.
ForTonight – Should really be every night!
TwoWeeks – How long a fortnight is.
TwoWeeksTillXmas – A little overly excited?
2Weeks2Live – Thank God for that.
TooWeak – Wordplay on ‘two weeks.’
14Days – How long a fortnight is.
Fourteennights – How long a fortnight is.
Biweekly – How long a fortnight is.
FortKnight – The one thing every fort needs.
KnightsOfThaFort – What’s better than one knight? Many knights.
FortyKnights – That’s a lot of knights.
Forty-fourNights – A little bit longer than two weeks.
TheRoundtable – After King Arthur’s knights of the roundtable.
FawltyTowers – In reference to the British TV show of the same name.
FortniteGod – They think they own this game.
FortniteGoddess – She thinks she owns this game.
FortniteGirl – For a female Fortnite lover.
FortniteGal – A variation of the above.
PillowFort – Simply impenetrable.
MattressFort – Even more impenetrable.
BoxFort – Indestructible.
FortLauderdale – City in southern Florida.
FortKnox – After the highly secure facility where the US government stores its gold bullion.
FortBoyard – Small fortified island of the coast of France.
ForTight – Can’t get tighter than Fortnite.
FortNighty – For someone who only plays Fortnite in the evening.
ForPipes – Rhymes with Fortnite.
FoNite – Ghetto way to refer to Fortnite.
NiteFort – Fortnite swapped around.
DorkNite – For a super nerdy Fortnite player.
FortBites – Kind of rhymes with Fortnite.
FortHype – Fortnite is everything to this player.
Fortex – Sounds like Vortex.
Forex – Short for foreign exchange.
AFortniteADay – Keeps the doctor away.
CantAFortThis – Then get a job!
MySummerVacation – Spent playing Fortnite.
RoyaleWCheese – In reference to the film Pulp Fiction.
BattleMyPal – Rhymes with ‘Battle Royale.’
FortU – How rude!
FortOff – Would you, please?
Fortov – Similar to the above.
ForkFight – More deadly than a knife fight?
VBuckeroo – In reference to V-Bucks, the virtual currency in Fortnite and Buckeroo.
SaveTheFort – Gotta keep that fort save!
Foritiswritten – That this player is the best in the universe!
ForScore – And seven years ago.
ForePlay – Most players probably don’t even know what this is.
ForeSkin – Most players are probably well-acquainted with this part of the human anatomy.
For me I use zTrqHxRd
need help on deciding on a good new username
names I’m thinking about
I need a gamer name including Royal like Royal ….
Can you help me to find out a Unique and rememberable name.
Which games do you play?
This could go on awhile
Look for outlaw cowboy good name pls help !!!!
Looking for kind of cool and edgy names involving the word “blitz”. Can you help me out?
Im not the best but maybe something like:
Hope i helped
Maybe like BlitzenFire, AnonyBlitz. Idk hope these were useful
can someone give me a name with my name “Tim”
I have good name. Is HeetlarBasilDoom7 good?
I need a gamer name, something funny and a mystery, i have a nice but crazy personality. lol
I need a deadly shooters name. Something deadly, nice and instant. Can someone help me out please
thank me later ????
Need one for a dragon game
short gamertag for shooter games
BasildoomHD , how bout it
Soulblade is also a good one
can’t choose a name
Thanks very much
Please suggest me names for a prankster.
what about my name
Nice… Some of the names r gud
I WANT A CLEVER NAME SUGGESTION PLZ
Miss_Domi (Short for dominator)
Chuckles is funny and weird, but one word that I love……..
these names didn’t seem the best to me, i thought of two sick one from it tho
LiquidWater & CobaltRed
I’m trying to find gamer tag Phoenix Outlaw. She used to play on xbox360 but then told me she was going to ps3.
I was just wondering if anyone has played with or against Phoenix Outlaw.
It is very nice website
Give me a suggestion soul type names like death soul ‘mysterious soul join soul squad please give me a name..
Living Soul !!! 🙂
Sorry i could go on but i didnt know how many u wanted lol this is my first time on sight. Like u cant tell. Ha
A cool Name that Sounds cool and Looks cool
Can someone help me with a gamer tag that has the word “shore” in it please!
can anyone suggest me name Angel
Nothing special, too common
Can someone help me with a relatively short name that includes my nickname “Raven”?
“Ravenoli” like ravioli
I need an alliance name and tag for an army game please
Someone help with funny yet cool name my nane starts with an A i want it to be a mystery lol
I love food, favorite colors are black, pink, red
Can someone help me with a relatively name that includes my nickname
Thank me later ????
How about EvilNoob or DeadGullz123 or Exotic_Killer