If you are considering naming your mannequin or CPR dummy, you will find some of the best mannequin names below!
But first, what are mannequins,
A mannequin is a human-sized doll (in most cases) which is used by various professionals (fashion designers, hairstylists, window dressers, etc.) to hold, display or fit a specific piece of clothing.
In some other cases, the use of a mannequin is employed for the teaching of first-aid administration or CPR.
Mannequin is a French word known to mean “an artist’s jointed model,” “little man,” or “figurine.”
Mannequins have always served different purposes from as far back as World War II, and today, their usefulness is even more pronounced.
So, why the hell would you need to name an inanimate object?
Ready to begin?
Here’s our collection of mannequin nicknames. Enjoy!
Table of Contents
General Mannequin Head Names
For professionals like hairdressers & hair stylists, mannequin heads are definitely the norm, and attaching a name to one can be quite fun to do! Here are some pretty interesting names to go with:
- Becky – Yes, the Becky with the Good Hair Beyoncé told us about.
- Fat Cat – For a round-headed mannequin that reminds you of a pussycat.
- Goldie – A name for a mannequin with golden hair.
- Don – For the biggest mannequin head you’ve ever seen.
- Green Goblin – For a mannequin head with the greenest pair of eyes ever.
- Bobby – For a mannequin with a fragile bobbing head.
- Ginger – For a mannequin head covered with ginger-colored hair.
- Baddie Baldie – For a bald-headed but super-attractive mannequin.
- Geminita – For a mannequin with the most precious looking face.
- Goldilocks – For a mannequin with gold-colored hair.
- Fred The Head – Just because Fred is probably the perfect name to rhyme with Head.
- Dracula – Suitable for a mannequin with the scariest face you’ve ever seen.
- Ruby – For a feminine mannequin with red-colored hair.
- Lagoona – For a mannequin with enticing blue eyes that reminds you of the sea.
- Elizabat – A mannequin named Elizabeth, with a face or eyes that remind you of a Bat.
- Mickey Mann – For a mannequin with weirdly shaped ears that reminds one of Mickey Mouse.
- Fifi – A French name for a mannequin with a pretty face.
- Cherry Cherubie – For a round-faced and cheerful-looking mannequin.
- Meggy Muffin – For a mannequin with chubby and adorable cheeks that remind you of muffins.
Cute Mannequin Names
How would you like a cute mannequin name for a new addition to your clothing store or your budding fashion business? Here are some of the cutest mannequin names to consider:
- Jingles – For a mannequin known for outfits that would remind one of Christmas morning.
- Minnie The Mannequin – For a short or tiny-looking mannequin.
- Dolly – For a mannequin with a picture-perfect face and frame, like a doll.
- Sonny – For a smallish mannequin with adorable features.
- Chippy – For a short or tiny-looking mannequin.
- RayMann – A male mannequin that’s like a ray of sunshine.
- Pretty Woman – Suitable for a feminine mannequin with an attractive style.
- Lili – For a sweet & innocent looking mannequin.
- Long Daddy – Suitable for a mannequin with long legs and a fabulous style.
- Muchacha – For a mannequin with a sweet Spanish look.
- Lumpy – For a chubby-looking mannequin.
- Charmaine – For an incredibly charming masculine mannequin.
- Black Swan – For a mannequin with unusual and charming looks.
- Charlotte – A mannequin that reminds you of the popular Chinese Frozen Charlotte dolls.
- Black Barbie – For a dark-colored mannequin with a banging body.
- Lil Missy – A name for a smallish but cute mannequin.
- Miss Chic Choc – For a very chic-looking mannequin.
- Eye-Candy Mandy – For an attractive & preppy mannequin named Mandy.
- Babette – Suitable for a mannequin that looks like a total babe.
- Mannie Quinn – Probably the cutest & most popular mannequin pun name you’d ever find.
- FairyGodmother – For a mannequin with white hair, a round body & charming looks.
- Penny The Pooh – If Disney character Winnie The Pooh was a girl, this would be her.
- Juliet – For a mannequin that looks like she walked out of Shakespeare’s book.
- Flora – A mannequin that’s always dressed up in pretty floral outfits.
- Chica – For a mannequin dressed up like a little Spanish girl.
- Misty Dawn – For a mannequin with the sweetest and purest look ever.
- Rosy – Perfect for a mannequin with rosy cheeks and a precious face.
- My Fair Lady – For a white mannequin.
- Romeo – For a mannequin that looks like he just walked out of Shakespeare’s book.
- Dreamie – For an absolutely dreamy mannequin.
- Bambi – For a mannequin that reminds you of a cute Italian girl.
- Babelicious – For an inanimate version of an adorable baby girl.
- Poppy – For a mannequin with grey hair and warm eyes.
- Cloudie – A mannequin with ash-colored “skin.”
- Beanie Boo – For a tiny but insanely adorable mannequin.
- Twinky – For a mannequin that serves charming looks.
- Emerald – For a female mannequin with eyes that remind you of emeralds.
- Chipmunk – For an odd-looking but adorable mannequin.
- Honey Child – For a smallish mannequin with gorgeous golden locks.
- Kitty – For a trim & super attractive mannequin.
- Minion – A name for a short but cute mannequin.
- Jewel Lee – For a mannequin with the most exotic & expensive necklaces constantly adorning her neck.
- Bella Bon Bon – A feminine mannequin with an exotic French look.
- Queen Ouu La La – For a mannequin with an absolutely charming style.
- CoCo – For a brown-colored female mannequin.
- Silvie – Suitable for a mannequin known for being adorned with silver accessories.
- MiLady – For a beautiful and sophisticated-looking mannequin.
- Tinkerbella – A trim mannequin that reminds you of Disney’s Tinkerbell.
- Penelope Peaches – For a mannequin with a peach-shaped booty & an adorable face.
- Meggy Mugpie – For the sweetest looking mannequin, you know.
- BarbieCakes – For a very chic & flashy-looking mannequin.
- Christabel Charms – For a mannequin with a charming & exotic style.
- Luna-Loo – For a mannequin with the vibe of a goddess.
- Miss Knickers – For a mannequin that models mostly undergarments.
- Miss Fancy Tart – For a sweet and stylish mannequin.
- Lil Miss Sunshine – Suitable for a mannequin that’s smallish but very attractive.
- Desiree – For a stunning and enchanting mannequin.
- Teeny Willy – For a mannequin named Willy with a very portable body.
- Empress Mannequin – For the most exotic-looking mannequin you’d find.
- Lulabelle – Perfect for a miniature mannequin dressed in princess-like outfits.
- Valentina – For a mannequin that’s always covered in red or white.
- Blossom – For an adorable little mannequin with the cutest style ever.
- Sapphire – For a mannequin, always adorned with bright blue jewellery.
- Choco Pop – Suitable for a dark-colored mannequin, whether male or female.
- Venus – For an astonishingly beautiful mannequin.
- Angelita – For a mannequin with angel-like features.
- Lacey – Perfect for a lingerie store doll.
- Flower child – For a mannequin that’s always dressed in bright-colored outfits, giving off a funky or playful vibe.
CPR Mannequin Dummy Names
Would you like to find a meaningful name for a CPR dummy? Something that everyone would remember while learning with it? Here are some life-saving ideas for you to select from:
- Sleeping Beauty – A name for a pretty-looking CPR dummy inspired by the Disney Cartoon Sleeping Beauty, as a humorous reference used to describe how CPR administration works on an unconscious person.
- Resusci Anne – One of the most popular names for a CPR doll (inspired by a real person), and can also be called Rescue Anne, Resusci Annie, or CPR Annie.
- Bob The Blower – For a dummy named Bob used to train on how to blow air into a victim during CPR.
- CeeCee – For a CPR mannequin that comes with in-built lights that allow one “see” even in dark conditions.
- Kate Kare Kit – This mannequin can be nicknamed KKK and is a suitable name for a mannequin that doubles as a first-aid kit box.
- Ann The Aid – For a CPR mannequin.
- Rapid Regina – For a CPR dummy named Regina that teaches quick and efficient CPR measures.
- Queen Quick-Fix – For a CPR mannequin with detachable & fixable body parts.
- Harpey To Help – For a dummy named Happy, used to illustrate how to confidently and calmly help someone in need of CPR.
- Tender Talia – For a CPR dummy with weak or fragile body parts used for illustrating how CPR works.
Cool Mannequin Names
You can never go wrong with a cool mannequin name! Whether it’s the looks that mannequin serves or a peculiar but interesting trait, here are some cool names to bestow on your mannequin:
- King Kong – A mannequin with an artificial hairy body and an intimidating figure.
- Black Jack – A name for a mannequin that’s dark-colored and mysterious looking.
- WaistnBust – For a feminine mannequin with a snatched waist & full bosoms.
- Tressa – For a ridiculously tall mannequin.
- Zeus – For a surreal & powerful-looking mannequin.
- Rocky Man – For a masculine & well-built mannequin.
- James Bond Jnr – If James Bond ever had a clone, this would be it.
- CatWoman – For a mannequin with a sexy or super powerful look.
- MannyMonny – For a mannequin that looks and smells like money.
- Papito – For a sturdy & macho-looking mannequin.
- Duke – For a mannequin with a very regal look.
- The Zombie – Suitable for a very frightening mannequin.
- Terminator – For a scary mannequin with a badass vibe.
- Chuckie – For a frightening-looking mannequin that reminds you of the doll from the 1988 horror movie Chucky.
- MannieQueen – For a mannequin who’d effortlessly be an Alpha female.
- Manikky Minaj – Suitable for a molded version of rapper Nicki Minaj.
- Manneka Malikka – A fair-colored mannequin that bears the name Malika – meaning “jasmine” or “lamp.”
- Chief – For a powerful-looking mannequin that could easily pass off as an Alpha male.
- Moldzilla – A perfectly-crafted inanimate version of Godzilla.
- Hercules – For a total hunk in the body of a mannequin.
- Batman – For a corporately-dressed mannequin that always has on very fancy masks.
- Bedazzled Beau – For an astonishing feminine mannequin.
- Iron-Man – For a tough-looking masculine mannequin.
- Mz Sherlock – A female mannequin with that Sherlock Holmes vibe.
- Madam Cruella – For a mannequin that reminds you of the Disney character Cruella de Vil – dressed in fur clothing all the time.
- James Blonde – For a mannequin that reminds you of the character James Bond, but with blonde hair instead of black.
- Terminator – For a hard & scary-looking mannequin figure.
- Boldo – Suitable for a mannequin with a pompous look.
- Wonder Woman – For a powerful-looking feminine mannequin.
- Frostie – For a round and whitish mannequin that would remind one of Frosty The Snowman.
- Miss Moonshine – For a mannequin with some serious bling.
- Black Widow – For a feminine mannequin, always adorned in the fanciest hats and gloves.
- Ninja – For a mannequin that’s always dressed in black.
- Wolverina – For a feminine mannequin that could pass off as Wolverine’s twin, with the sharpest nails (or claws!) you’d ever see.
- Blank Panther – For a dark-colored mannequin with that “bad boy” vibe.
Creative Names for Mannequins
How about unleashing your creative side with super-clever mannequin names or spin-offs of actual names? Here’s are some imaginative options for you to pick from:
- Manne Everest – For a very tall and strong-looking mannequin.
- Man-Nickin – The laziest name for a masculine mannequin.
- Angelina Jolly – For a mannequin with popping cheekbones and a super attractive smile.
- Miss Crazy Eyes – For a feminine mannequin with scary eyes.
- Isaac Muteton – The only difference is that sadly, this Isaac Newton is incapable of speaking.
- Couture Countess – For a very exquisite and fashionable mannequin.
- Thomas Headison – A Thomas Edison look-alike with rounder or bigger head.
- Jewelled Jezebel – This mannequin has very expensive taste, and it shows.
- Red Riding Hood – For a mannequin that’s always covered in red.
- ManneKim – A mannequin that probably resembles what a Kim Kardashian inspired live-sized doll would look like.
- Indiana Bones – Definitely for a hungry-looking version of Indiana Jones.
- MaGrammy – For an old-looking female mannequin.
- Whitey Houston – If late Whitney Houston was white, this mannequin could easily pass off as her sculpture.
- Mary Scary-Poppins – Mary Poppins’ evil twin sister in the body of a mannequin.
- Scary Potter – A mannequin that would easily pass off as a scarier version of Harry Potter.
- ManniGrim – For a very gloomy or serious-looking mannequin.
- 49 Cents – For a mannequin, you would consider a knock-off version of rapper 50 Cents.
- Mister Mustard – Suitable for a mannequin with weird yellow body color.
- Fiddlesticks – For a mannequin with fragile-looking legs.
- Eye-riana Grand – For a much taller version of Ariana Grande with the sexiest pair of glasses.
- The Maniak – For a mannequin with a scary look, similar to that of a maniac.
- Dorleen Dummy – For the most plastic-looking mannequin, you’d ever see.
- Boretastic – For a very boringly dressed female mannequin.
- Morgan FreeWoman – If there were a female version of Morgan Freeman, this mannequin would definitely be her.
- Gandalf – A mannequin with a lot of white hair similar to the Harry Potter character, Gandalf The White.
- Buffy McLarge – For a huge and “well-built” mannequin.
- Daffy The Doofus – For a silly and goofy-looking mannequin.
Funny Names for Medical Mannequins
Are you looking for names for medical dummies that are funny and witty? If you’re looking to med class fun & memorable, here are some of the most humorous names you’ll find:
- Adrena-lina – For a mannequin with high blood pressure or too much adrenaline.
- Madam Perry – A mannequin used to explain Perineal care to nursing students.
- Drew Blood – A mannequin with IVs all tied up to him, and needles being poked into him 24/7.
- McRibbs – What better name could med students use for a sick & dying mannequin?
- Fiona Fatts – For a mannequin named Fiona with an obese look.
- Missy-Behavin’ – A medical mannequin with a cry-baby face.
- Justin Bleeder – For a mannequin who could easily be a Justin Bieber lookalike, but with a bleeding body part.
- Stiffany – For a cold & stiff-looking mannequin.
- Kevin Heart – A pun on the name of popular comedian Kevin Hart for a mannequin with a heart condition.
- Bony-ta – For a mannequin named Bonita with a very bony structure.
- One-Eyed Bonny – For a medical mannequin with one good eye.
- Who Nose What – For a mannequin without a nose or with a broken or weirdly disfigured nose.
- Bloody Mary – A medical mannequin covered with fake blood.
- Mister Sockets – Suitable for a medical mannequin with bulging eye sockets.
- Daddy DryBones – For a lean and sick-looking mannequin.
- Nurse ISeeU – A medical mannequin portrayed as a nurse in an ICU unit.
- BonaLisa – For a very skinny mannequin that reminds one of Monalisa.
- Miss Stitchy – A medical mannequin with visible stitches and cuts.
- Bob BeerBelly – For a mannequin with a ridiculously large stomach.
- Limbful – For a medical mannequin with visible “limbs.”
- Scapula – For a mannequin used to explain the bone structure of the human body
- BoneHead – For a medical mannequin with an unusually small head.
- Miss Ahfil Pane – Suitable for a mannequin depicted to have been involved in some form of accident, hence the name “I feel Pain.”
- Benny Brainiac – A medical mannequin with an open head that shows a “brain.”
Other Funny Mannequin Names
Medical dummies aren’t the only kinds that can be funny. If you’d like a funny name for other mannequins, here’s more for you to consider:
- Beanpole – For a super skinny mannequin.
- Debbie Downer – If this mannequin human, she’d definitely be a party pooper with her gloomy face & boring sense of style.
- Bubble butt – A mannequin with a round or funny-looking butt.
- Luna Loony – Never would you see a scarier or more mysterious-looking mannequin standing in a clothing store.
- Mannie DumbDumb – For an inanimate version of a “bimbo.”
- Busty Bun-Buns – For a female mannequin “endowed” with a very curvy body.
- Frankie Stein – A feminine mannequin with scary or ghost-like features, from the name of the fictional Monster High character.
- Hedie-Heady – For a weird & headless mannequin.
- JazzMan – For a masculine mannequin with a jazzy look.
- Plain Old Jane-O – No one has a dress sense as boring and outdated as this mannequin, but in a thrift store, she’d fit right in.
- Rusty – This mannequin is definitely approaching the last years of his life & it’s starting to tell on those “body parts.”
- Jayne Mansfield – This unusual female mannequin could definitely be mistaken for a male – what better way to make it even more confusing than giving “Jane” a name that makes it even harder?
- Nervous Nelly – This mannequin always looks like she got dressed in a hurry.
- Tardy Tammy – This mannequin is definitely Nervous Nelly’s twin sister.
Safety Mannequin Names
Safety mannequins are perfect for teaching safety precautions, whether at work, school, home, or anywhere else. If you’re looking to attach a name to your safety mannequin, we’d got some interesting ideas for you:
- Bob-D-Builder – For a dummy named Bob, that is used to explain workplace safety ethics.
- Safety Sammie – For a safety mannequin that depicts the ideal worker – smart & safety-conscious.
- Diligent Diana – A safety dummy that shows workers how to stay safe while performing work duties optimally.
- Grumpy Gabby – For a safety mannequin with a grumpy face.
- Oh-Onika – A female safety dummy that illustrates how irresponsible or careless acts at the workplace can have terrible consequences.
- Safelee – A name for a safety mannequin that teaches how to perform work tasks “safely.”
- Carly Careless – For a dummy used to depict disorderly manners of approach to work.
- Fredo The Deado – Suitable for a dummy used to illustrate safety hazards.
- Lady B. Kerful – For a Safety Dummy used to demonstrate safety measures at work, to encourage workers to “be careful.”
So, there you have it – a compilation of only the funniest mannequin names for you to select from!
Listen, we know you named your mannequin, but we don’t know what you named it, so why don’t you fess up and tell us what name or nickname you gave your mannequin.