Victoria is a female name, and it is pronounced vic-tor-ee-ah. The male equivalent is Victorious or Victor.
Victoria is the Latin word for “Victory.” Roman mythology records that the goddess of Victory was called Victoria.
Regardless of the spelling variation, the nickname still sounds the same. If you have a child or family member or friend named Victoria, it is only right to seek a worthy nickname.
Vicky is a common nickname for Victoria. In this article, we will list other short, cute, and funny Victoria nicknames.
Table of Contents
Famous People Named Victoria
Famous people are a popular source of nicknames, so let’s look at some of the famous people named Victoria:
- Queen Victoria – The most famous of all that bear the name. She was the Monarch of Great Britain and Ireland from June 1837 until her Death
- Princess Victoria of Hesse
- Princess Victoria of The United Kingdom – Toria
- Princess Viktoria of Prussia – Moretta
- Princess Victoria Melita of Edinburgh – Ducky
- Princess Helena Victoria of Schleswig-Holstein – Thora
- Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden – Duchess of Vastergotland
- Victoria “Tori” Spelling – American actress
- Victoria Beckham – aka Posh Spice, one of the “Spice Girls” and wife of football star, David Beckham.
- Victoria Hesketh – British singer aka Little Boots
- Victoria Louise Lott – a British singer, nicknamed Pixie
List of Nicknames for Victoria
Here are some cute, funny, and cool names you can call a lady named Victoria:
Short Nicknames for Victoria
The following are short nicknames for a lady named Victoria:
Cute Nicknames for Victoria
The nicknames here are adorable and sweet. The following are cute nicknames for a lady named Victoria:
- Plum – Named after the English plum made for The Queen
- Cori – the middle syllable of the name Victoria
- Tor – Sounds like THOR, the god of thunder
- Vicky T
- Queenie – Because of Her Majesty, Queen Victoria
Funny Nicknames for Victoria
If you prefer funny nicknames, the following are funny nicknames for a lady named Victoria:
- Bee – In many languages, V-sounds like B-sounds
- Vicsterrs – Victoria, my sister
- Story – Tory has a rhyme to Story
- Icky Vicky – She may not like this one
- Vikilein – Michelin
- Victoria has a Secret – From Victoria’s secret
- Wiktoria – Inspired by Wikipedia
Variations and similar names to Victoria
International variations of the name Victoria can make unique nicknames. Aside from the language stated, the others are all Latin originated variations.
- Bythyg (Welsh)
- Bhictoria (Scottish Gaelic)
- Nike (Greek)
- Viktorka (Czech)
- Victrice (French)
Remember, there are no rules behind creating a nickname.
If you have a reason for using a particular nickname, then you are on the right path. If you just like the way it sounds, that’s not bad either.
Lastly, if there is any good name for Victoria we missed, be a dear and add it in the comment section.